Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: LOOKIN FOR A 95 RANGER I TRADED...
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:20 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

i traded my ranger in 06, i traded it with a guy named chuck for the datsun i have now.... he lived in sumter, SC and he traded it for a 76 black bagged datsun... somebody new owns that datsun now so that truck really doesnt matter... but im lookin for the guy who first had that datsun on here.... it was a 76 datsun, 16 inch caddy rims, black, bagged but and in the pic of it from the first time it was on here it was a front-drivers-side view... if anybody made any offers with this guy or has his email or knows where my ranger is now, PLEASE let me know, i really want it back... ive got pics of the ranger under my sold listings, im sure it has changed some by now, but it was a single cab, primered gray, had a purple 95 explorer front clip, bagged and boddied, no bed and a hole cut in the back of the cab... any info is greatly appreciated... and to contact me PLEASE reply to this or email me at Browning_011@yahoo.com (my mautofied offers arent working) thanks

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:27 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

does anybody have any info?? i know somebody had to have made some kinda contact with this guy... if you think you might know the guy or where the truck is, PLEASE let me know...

ALSO- i am still lookin for a project for around 600 bucks... dont care what condition its in AS LONG AS IT RUNS AND DRIVES, any info or anybody wanna sell somethin hit me up on my email, thanks

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:35 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

If you can remeber the old license plate number you take take that to a court house and they will tell you who owns it where they live. you might be able to find out with out the license plate number it worth a shot.
hope this helps

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:23 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

well it didnt have a plate on it when i sold it, but thanks anyway

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:32 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

heres a little more info, im not sure where this guy lives, or if he still has the ranger, but i beleive he is somewhere close to SC or in SC. and the ranger had all the parts to it when i sold it, but it was in several pieces...

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:24 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

still no info??? from anybody??

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]