Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: trying to find my old 93 mazda i sold
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:26 pm 

i sold it to a guy in panama city in like 2004. i live in warner robins georgia. i tried to call him, that day, to let him know that i was just going to part it out instead of get rid of the body but he ended up showing up so i just let him take it. it was really [censored]ty by the time he got to it. i had sold the rims and replaced them with dooks. the lexan license plate window was gone. the front end was sold. the system, gone. it was spray painted green and needed interior work, bad. by the time he got to it, here in ga, it looked like a stock mazda. ( with a ten inch notch and triangulated 4 link w juice and 16" hydraulic cylinders. and an oldschool snugtop. ) anyways, im just curious to know if he had the balls to continue with it or did he just say [censored] it and junk it? if i manage to track it down, id like to see whats going on with it. plus, i found the title last week when i was moving some stuff into my new house, so he would probably want that back. but since i never got a call about the title, im assuming he just unloaded the truck off of the trailer, that day, and just let it sit in his backyard and collect rust. someone help me find this dude. oh also, a couple years before he bought my mazda ... he bought my friends spray painted blue mazda here in warner robins. it had a traditional body drop and was pretty ghetto. just so you know as a clue, for all you people in panama city. please help me find him! thanks!
Tyler

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]