Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]
 Post subject: what has happened to this site no offers on bagged dodge ram
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:38 pm 

been a member for 7 years took a little break came back and posted my bagged ram and havnt got even one offer in a week, not even a lowball offer or junk trade. everywhere i go people love the truck so i doubt thats it .is the site dying or what?

Post subject: Re: what has happened to this site no offers on bagged dodge ram
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:57 pm 

Well it can only be one of 2 things. How many offers have you sent out? Either people are not sending offers or the site has lost almost all of its members. I have no luck with my vehicles either, not even a lowball offer. Since the downturn of the economy I am guessing that the site has felt that impact too. I have a lot more luck just using craigslist. Not too many people want to waste $$$ on gas to meet someone who lives 400 miles away and take a chance of getting burnt. Plus not to mention a lot of people were complaining a couple years back about the price of bumping, looks like those members left and now are trading on craigslist where its free.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:50 am 

yeah i see your point but really this site is or was way better as far as vehicle trading than craigslist and always has been. i myself have had no issues meeting to trade usually like 100-175 miles each meeting halfway as long as they drive and not trailer. just sucks to see this site die .used to love it and always look forward to checking offers and did alot still ranked like 160 most active after taking a year off was like 58 ...but anyways now it sucks . maybe i just had higher expectations for this ram because its not a bagged "dime" a dozen - and all the shows, cruise ins and nites ive been to never have ran into another one. really thought it would be no problem getting a badass stang for it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:19 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Being a bit over dramatic saying the site is dieing.......I'd rather have no offers than lowball and stupid offers if u want more offers than buy the stuff to renew ur listings more, I havnt had any offers either but I'm fine with it if it means I'm not getting offers for 30k vehicles

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:59 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Quote:
been a member for 7 years took a little break came back and posted my bagged ram and havnt got even one offer in a week, not even a lowball offer or junk trade. everywhere i go people love the truck so i doubt thats it .is the site dying or what?

Agree 100%... I remember when a ride was posted and the 1st day you had at least 5 offers.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:09 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Times have changed. Accept it. It's the "change" people voted for. Lol.

I used to deal alot in used cars, but for the past two years, it was no longer profitable, so I quit. I looked for other things that could be flipped and found out that it's not really any different. Everyone wants, but not alot of people are buying. If they are, they are looking for a better deal than what most of us believe something "should" be worth.

Either that, or it's just that noone wants what you have to offer. People love some of my cars everywhere I go too, but it does not mean that they would be willing to pay what we would ask for it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:48 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Quote:
Times have changed. Accept it. It's the "change" people voted for. Lol.

If it's not a hand out people don't want it. :lol: I want a "change back" PLEASE.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:32 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Yep, times have changed for sure ! Nice Ram and not a bad price at all,good luck with it !

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:50 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

I kinda have to agree I posted a topic in forum 161 views but no responses and I got a lot of offers for my magnum just not really nething that I am looking for yet......

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:45 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

i've noticed too that its been a bit of a ghost town as far as offers go. i still visit this site everyday hoping things will pick up :D

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]