Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: looking to trade my full out show truck project for daily dr
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:39 am 

I have a 1991 chevy s10 bagged and bodydropped,newly custom upholstered seat,suicide driver door,sandblasted and painted frame,tubular upper and lower control arms,2 inch drop spindles,frame is notched for tie rods,fire wall is tubbed for 22's,3 1/2 inch bodydrop,all new air lift dominator bags,new valves,2 new viar 480 compressors,2 5 gallon tanks,been replumbed and rewired,3 link wishbone setup in rear,bags on lower bars,shaved door handles.Comes with california combo and taillight fillers...truck will lay body on 22's! little bit of tube work between notches.Has 2.8 v-6 5 speed with 144k miles but is currently not in truck because was in the process of building a 350 but ran out of money to complete it.The truck will be sold as is,the motor going back in the truck can be negociated with the right deal but i am to spend no more money on the truck as the motor needs a radiator and a tune up to run.Also whoever trades or buys the truck will be responsible for hauling the truck to its destination as i have no way to drive the truck.This truck is done to fulll out show quality and nothing is done cheap.I will not trade for junk.I may be interested in trading for another custom truck of equal value to mine and if the deal is right may possibly include my BRAND NEW 350 motor but it does lack small stuff to be complete.below is info on the motor

(numbers matching heads to block.Bored 0.30 over and heads milled and reworked by hannans machine shop in atwood tn.New pistons and rods,new crank and bearings.block and heads painted professionally no spray paint.Shorty headers ,edelbrock rpm intake,600 cfm edelbrock carb,polished aluminum fuel pump,305-292 summit racing camshaft...never been ran just need little stuff to finish.Jasper t-5 5 speed transmission and new flywheel...)

text or call 731-501-9426 i prefer text
i have more pictures as well i can send to you
please do not ask me to trade for anything but a truck...i am not interested in motorcycles,4-wheelers,boats ect

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]