Mautofied Forum

What type of valves are these???
Page 1 of 1

Author:  N8dawg [ Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:27 pm ]
Post subject:  What type of valves are these???

I have been looking EVERYWHERE for info on these valves. I bought them used. I have seen maybe three others that someone has had and no one can tell me anything on them. I had these on my truck and the bolts were over torqued and broke then they went rolling down the road. I know they are fully rebuild-able, I just cant find anything on them any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance. :D

valves.jpg [ 2.95 KiB | Viewed 263 times ]

Author:  Layframe729201 [ Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What type of valves are these???

from the pic, the setup is somewhat similar to a Range Rover style EAS block (I think they run Dunlop valves or something tho)..Just by the way everything looks on the block you have, Id bet that yours is used on some kind of stock car/suv with rear air suspension..Thats my guess to help you get started..Why the hell do you wanna run that though?

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group