Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: 1993 Dime F S/T
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:11 pm 

I have a 93 S10 that I bought for my cousin as she just turned 16 a few months ago and wanted a truck to work on as a project. Since I bought it, her mom bought her another ride and she has no interest in working on this truck now. I have no time nor urge to start another project of my own. With that said......its for sale or trade. I am looking for an xtreme bumper and valance and a rounded cowl hood for a 98 + S10 or some other kind of bumper cover, stereo equipment, tv's, wheels, pretty much open to anything trade wise. Below is what I know about the truck

The body of the truck is in really good shape. Only rust issue is the driver side rocker. Everything else looks good. Interior is in excellent shape. Dash and door panels look good. The truck has a 2.8 V6 in it, but needs to be finished wired up. The swap was done due to the old motor being blown up ( according to the guy I bought it from ), It comes with an extra tailgate, 5 speed tranny, and a extra set of IROC wheels. Motor turns freely. Tranny shifts good.

Here are some pics of it that I rcvd before I bought it from the previous owner. Truck looks exactly the same, nothing has changed whatsoever.

Sale Price : 1000 obo

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]