Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Engine driven compressor???
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:32 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Yea I know about the link I read it. It was very very helpful, It just doesnt say anything about the crank being vented. Thanks again.

Post subject: Re: Engine driven compressor???
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:40 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

OK so Im back with another issue on my engine driven york 210.
so I have a 1990 nissan hardbody with no a/c.
In that area where you put the a/c (looking direct at the firewall on your right of the motor.) there is a big area where it looks as if you could fit a nice engine driven compressor......But no. either the distributor hits the top of the comp. or if you turn it on the side the top hits the steering box on the frame. Not really sure if you can do it at an angle (about a 32deg.) Just because its a little hard to hold it in place to see if it would work. But I was wondering if there was anyone who put this type of york on a hardbody and if there was any pics to see.... I tried googling it but I only can find rangers and s-10's and fullsizes done. :roll:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2