Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 5   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: NEW MAUTOFIED FEATURES
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:34 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

i knew this would come up that i have only been a member for a year but i have been useing this site since
it started and yes i think me and poeple like me help make mautofied what it is and if you dont beleve that you arent very smart are you. yes i understand that mark has to make aliving. im saying if mautofied wasnt making money it wouldnt be what it is. another thing what kind of business trys to sale something and dont know a price frist
or trys to sale something they havent thought out.
another thing i like this site that my reason for saying something if you care about it is worth fighting about.
mark needs to get it strait. i dont care to pay alittle but give me something for my money .one more thing i ant on here to make friends im saling and trading car. if i make a friend well thats a plus. if you dont like what i have to say oh well. maddad959

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:56 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

[QUOTE=maddad959] i knew this would come up that i have only been a member for a year but i have been useing this site since
it started and yes i think me and poeple like me help make mautofied what it is and if you dont beleve that you arent very smart are you. yes i understand that mark has to make aliving. im saying if mautofied wasnt making money it wouldnt be what it is. another thing what kind of business trys to sale something and dont know a price frist
another thing i like this site that my reason for saying something if you care about it is worth fighting about.
mark needs to get it strait. i dont care to pay alittle but give me something for my money .one more thing i ant on here to make friends im saling and trading car. if i make a friend well thats a plus. if you dont like what i have to say oh well. maddad959[/QUOTE]

How have you been using the site since it started and you have only been a member for 1 year. You say you are not the only one who feels this way..... well, not sure if you havent noticed yet... you are the only one complaining. However, with a user name like "maddad"...well you get the point. This is simple.... dont like the feature, dont use it. Why waste such negative energy with this rubish (<---- sound English, huh)

Another thing..... are you covert from BumpStop?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:58 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Mark..... call me back!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:13 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

i would not mind paying to bump my ad's if they have thier own place.

mark the sooner you make a place for bumped ad's the sooner it will work better.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:16 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

[QUOTE=ENIGMA] [QUOTE=maddad959] i knew this would come up that i have only been a member for a year but i have been useing this site since
mark needs to get it strait. i dont care to pay alittle but give me something for my money .one more thing i ant on here to make friends im saling and trading car. if i make a friend well thats a plus. if you dont like what i have to say oh well. maddad959[/QUOTE]

How have you been using the site since it started and you have only been a member for 1 year. You say you are not the only one who feels this way..... well, not sure if you havent noticed yet... you are the only one complaining. However, with a user name like "maddad"...well you get the point. This is simple.... dont like the feature, dont use it. Why waste such negative energy with this rubish (<---- sound English, huh)

Another thing..... are you covert from BumpStop? [/QUOTE]

look i have ben posting for madad a little over 3 years.
so yes he has ben useing this sight for more then a year.
you may be a Site Administrator but you dont know every thing. and insted of you trying to put people down you should stop acting like a kid.and start acting like a
Site Administrator. forums are for people to voice what thay think.and if you dont like it you nead to go be a
Site Administrator on bumpstop. thay like to play games
on that sight.

just my 2 cents
from a almost 4 year member

and mark nice job making the sight what it is.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:14 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

[QUOTE=d_a_b] [QUOTE=ENIGMA] [QUOTE=maddad959] i knew this would come up that i have only been a member for a year but i have been useing this site since

you may be a Site Administrator but you dont know every thing. and insted of you trying to put people down you should stop acting like a kid.and start acting like a
Site Administrator. forums are for people to voice what thay think.and if you dont like it you nead to go be a
on that sight.

just my 2 cents

[/QUOTE]

nice, --page out of my book. damn, you again. Why do you have to post for "maddad?" Cant he do it himself? Confused, you didnt make sense. Maddad wasnt voicing an opinion, so you are right.... that what forums are for. However, you do not go onto Mautofied forums questioning the financials etc. I dont care if you have been here 4 years or 1 year. It makes a difference if you contribute to the forums and NOT everytime you post your CANCER. Get my point? Have something worth saying and contribute to the success that Mautofied is. You like Mautofied, support it by actually either buying a premium ad or donating because you found your dream car on Mautofied. Not just be CANCER and everytime you post, its negative stuff.   Look, as far as I am concern, you both need to take this either private using Marks e-mail or mine. Benny@Mautoifed.com

I am tired of the trash flame talk e-thug crap. E-mail me or Mark. Dont post in this thread again unless it is civil, no name calling, flaming, e-thug..... (forgetting about the little people) crap.   And I will gladly do the same.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:52 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

[QUOTE=ENIGMA] [QUOTE=d_a_b] [QUOTE=ENIGMA] [QUOTE=maddad959] i knew this would come up that i have only been a member for a year but i have been useing this site since

on that sight.

just my 2 cents

[/QUOTE]

nice, --page out of my book. damn, you again. Why do you have to post for "maddad?" Cant he do it himself? Confused, you didnt make sense. Maddad wasnt voicing an opinion, so you are right.... that what forums are for. However, you do not go onto Mautofied forums questioning the financials etc. I dont care if you have been here 4 years or 1 year. It makes a difference if you contribute to the forums and NOT everytime you post your CANCER. Get my point? Have something worth saying and contribute to the success that Mautofied is. You like Mautofied, support it by actually either buying a premium ad or donating because you found your dream car on Mautofied. Not just be CANCER and everytime you post, its negative stuff.   Look, as far as I am concern, you both need to take this either private using Marks e-mail or mine. Benny@Mautoifed.com

I am tired of the trash flame talk e-thug crap. E-mail me or Mark. Dont post in this thread again unless it is civil, no name calling, flaming, e-thug..... (forgetting about the little people) crap.   And I will gladly do the same.[/QUOTE]

the only thing i am trying to say is act like a Site Administrator. this post was off the front page and
you had to stick your nose back in it. and post what you thougt about maddad. so i posted what i thought abot you. i told him about this sight so i will back him. the only E thuging going on in here is you trying to [censored]h your
weigt around. this is not a playground so stop actig like a kid. Get my point?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:58 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

I SEE WAY NO ONE WILL SPEAKS OUT ON HERE!!!!!
if you voice your thoughts and you dont agree with the mods ,well people see what the mods are trying to do to me and that SPEEKS for its self. is this not AMERICA can you not say what you think with out being damm.
is forums for people who only agree with mods? is it for postive reply only ? if so how does mautofied know what the people wont? i and people like me want to be able to bumb our ads pay a fair price and have a place on here for that . mautofied is a good site that i like alot but i think it would be better if you would give us that insted of trying to sale us something that is not there .
if i have made anyone mad im sorry but the truth is truth.
maddad959

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:33 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

you know what... I contacted ebay today and told them I did not like their seller fees, final value fees, and any other fees they had and recently increased. I told them I have been a member for over 7 years now and that they seemed to forget about the little people who made their site what it is today. I just dont get it...

Gee Wally, why wont they let me pay what I want to.

The point is, if you dont like the feature or price, you are not forced to use that feature nor pay for it.   Simple people (well, I guess 2 people). Black and white, peanut butter and jelly, cut and dry......... on and on.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:56 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

this is a hell of a sight.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 5   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next