Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 5   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: NEW MAUTOFIED FEATURES
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:45 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bumps are completly different than feature listings. When you bump your listing it gets bumped on the home page, newlistings pages, Category page, search results and a few more pages that are in BETA. Bumping also helps get your listing into search engines due to consistancy.

Click the re-listing tab when you are editing a listing and check out how it works. There is a tool that tells you the last time your listing has been bumped and what position your listing is on numerious pages.

They allow you to get a steady ammount of traffic with the click of a button.

All I can say is try it out and see for yourself before you say whats it is or isn't worth.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:06 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

this goes back to what i try to tell you guys mautofied has got to big for us small traders they must not need us no more. i remember when mautofied was happy to have any ads thay could get. i think thay have forgot the people who has made mautofied what it is . come on $15 for 10 bumbs or $15 for 1 time a day for a month for bumping is ridiculous $15 is more than a premium ad.that is only $995 and run untile it sales. do you mautofied not realize that if you run the small traders off you are also running your sponcers off to. and yes mautofied could make us pay for ever ad thay could also lose alot viewers and again also alot of sponcers come on mark got your [censored] stright.man i remember when you had free ads with 4 pics and and your server was better then so if you are going to be ridiculous on your prices please upgrade you server
just what i think maddad959

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:46 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

[QUOTE=d_a_b] what the he-l $15 for 10 bump's . i think that's a joke
i have trade and sold on here for 4 years and yes i would pay to bump. but $15 to bump my ad 10 times is fu-ked up.
[/QUOTE]

resize your avatar. Its too big. Please resize it to 128x128

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:38 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

[QUOTE=maddad959] this goes back to what i try to tell you guys mautofied has got to big for us small traders they must not need us no more. i remember when mautofied was happy to have any ads thay could get. i think thay have forgot the people who has made mautofied what it is . come on $15 for 10 bumbs or $15 for 1 time a day for a month for bumping is ridiculous $15 is more than a premium ad.that is only $995 and run untile it sales. do you mautofied not realize that if you run the small traders off you are also running your sponcers off to. and yes mautofied could make us pay for ever ad thay could also lose alot viewers and again also alot of sponcers come on mark got your [censored] stright.man i remember when you had free ads with 4 pics and and your server was better then so if you are going to be ridiculous on your prices please upgrade you server
just what i think maddad959[/QUOTE]

Look I dont need to defend the site... every change we make betters the site and creates a better user experience. Some changes you wont like at first and may not understand what our logic is but there is alot going on that you are not aware of. Also if you are going to comment about mautofieds finances and how we do business I'm not even going to take you seriously if you have never supported the site by purchasing a listing or options. Obviously the site is working for you and you are doing business here.

Here are some facts you may not know.

- The upgrade feature is a solid improvement.
- The bumping feature is effective in ways you obviously dont understand and its $0.50 cents a bump.
- Mautofied works differently than most other classifieds and auction sites.
- We are weeks away from launching a new Parts section to the site.
- Ranked Profiles will be released in March.
- Feedback will be released in March.
- Custom Dealer Accounts will be Released in May.
- Club accounts will be Release in May
- Stores will also be released in May or June.

We have some big things happening that will make mautofied function better and be a much safer place to conduct business.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:46 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

good looking out mark. i see some thing that will make the sight better. like feedback that will help weed out the
people that are here to sell and trade and the little kids
that are here to play. but dont you think that if you are going to make people pay to bump. you should have a place for them people to do that. besides putting them in the same place as new listings. that way it will stop people from bit-hing about seeing the same cars/trucks all the time on new listings. i agree bumping is a good tool
i have done it for years and yes it helps get offers.
and offers is what makes your cars sell or trade.
but putting them with the new listings is not fair for
the people that are looking for the new stuff .

just my 2 cents

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:44 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

it sure looks like you are taking me seriously
what you have said ,shows im right mautofied has got so big that thay dont want small traders on their site.
guys if your not spending lots of money Mark dont look at you seriously even though we were the ones who has made mautofied what it is. a real way to show their thanks
im only one person but i know im not the only one who feels this way if you are like me it is time to stand up and say so thay need us as bad as we need them if we stop useing mautofied thay will lose as much as we will.
try racingjunk.com thay will be glad to have you ads
it is free and you cant renew in a week or run it up to 12 weeks. just a word from maddad959 someone mautofied dont take seriously

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:54 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

sorry i said you cant renew you CAN renew in aweek or let your ad run up to 12 weeks this is racingjunk.com
it free try it

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:39 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

[QUOTE=maddad959] it sure looks like you are taking me seriously
what you have said ,shows im right mautofied has got so big that thay dont want small traders on their site.
guys if your not spending lots of money Mark dont look at you seriously even though we were the ones who has made mautofied what it is. a real way to show their thanks
im only one person but i know im not the only one who feels this way if you are like me it is time to stand up and say so thay need us as bad as we need them if we stop useing mautofied thay will lose as much as we will.
try racingjunk.com thay will be glad to have you ads
it is free and you cant renew in a week or run it up to 12 weeks. just a word from maddad959 someone mautofied dont take seriously[/QUOTE]

...are you serious? you think you made Mautofied what it is. Yes members of Mautofied have made it what it is today. Without it, infact, Mautofied would be nothing. But you have been here.....1 year. Mautofied was well established before that. I feel that you are way out of place and out of line to start getting frustrated because Mark places a price on using certain features of the website. If you take a minute to consider some of the things Mark has said he did mention that he is still figuring out the prices on certain features. So do not think everything is set in stone. Give him a break. For god sakes. He has to make a living as well.

Mautofied cares about all the members. Big or small. Whether you make $1000 dollar deals every day or not. Everyone is important. BUT until you have truly taken the large amount of time, effort and funds that is required to keep Mautofied afloat then I wouldnt reccommend getting all flustered over charges that are put towards certain features. Everyone has to make a living one way or another. This is Mark's business. If he let everyone use it for free, then Mautofied wouldnt be as nice as it is now. It would be some cheaply put together, plain, basic, no color, no flash website...like RacingJunk.com or Bumpstop.com; Its that simple.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:16 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

[QUOTE=d_a_b] good looking out mark. i see some thing that will make the sight better. like feedback that will help weed out the
people that are here to sell and trade and the little kids
that are here to play. but dont you think that if you are going to make people pay to bump. you should have a place for them people to do that. besides putting them in the same place as new listings. that way it will stop people from bit-hing about seeing the same cars/trucks all the time on new listings. i agree bumping is a good tool
i have done it for years and yes it helps get offers.
and offers is what makes your cars sell or trade.
but putting them with the new listings is not fair for
the people that are looking for the new stuff .

just my 2 cents [/QUOTE]

We have infact been discussing leving the bumped listings in the Newest listings or creating their own place. I totally agree and we are just going to have to figure out exactly where to put that but that addition is in our Queue.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:28 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

ok madd i think you are a douche bag everyone else is saying that this is a good thing yes it cost money but who cares it gets you on the top of the list wherever your ad is listed. yes it cost $10 to make a featured listing but that featured listing only shows up on the main page every once in a while because the more featured listings there are the less it shows up bc it has to go through all of them. also featured listings do not get you to the top of every listing your ad is under. but quit [censored]ing if you think racingjunk is so much better go there and quit sittin here [censored]ing about prices. everyone knows the better something gets the more its gonna cost and the higher demand the more its gonna cost. but if they dont put a price on it then you get all the bsin little kids that wont hold to their deals but if thats what you want then go to your other websites and play games. i think the changes are great and these changes are making mautofied a very good site.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 5   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next