Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 5   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: NEW MAUTOFIED FEATURES
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:24 pm 

Hey Everyone,

I know it's been a long time coming, but Mark just completed and launched some exciting new features.

You can now upgrade your listing.
            You can now LEGALLY relist "BUMP" your ad.
            You now will be able to track where your listing is on the page (if you choose the Bump feature).

There's more. So go to Your "MY MAUTOFIED" account and check out the enhanced features Mark has designed and implemented to help you sell and reach more customer.

Bumping will continue to be an important vehicle for advertising your vehicle, becuase the section is indexed by the crawlers more often, thus your ad will get more views via the search engines.

Always trying to give Mautofied users a leg up....

John DeSimone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:43 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

ok so im glad they finally added this but im not glad its 15 bucks for 10 bumps bc when you bump your ad it does not stay on the side list but for maybe an hour if the price was lower im sure everyone would jump on it because as of now we are going to have a big brawl between the paying bumpers, and the illegal bumpers (ppl who remove and relist and make 5 ads for the same vehicle) im sure if the price was lower the people who illegally bump will not mind paying for it and the people who pay to bump wont mind getting cheated out by the illegal bumpers. or if there was a bumpers list on the side that would work too bc the paying bumpers would not have to worry about the ppl who illegally bump over and over again. just my two pennies to stop the keyboard violence.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:58 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

[QUOTE=carolinastyle345] ok so im glad they finally added this but im not glad its 15 bucks for 10 bumps bc when you bump your ad it does not stay on the side list but for maybe an hour if the price was lower im sure everyone would jump on it because as of now we are going to have a big brawl between the paying bumpers, and the illegal bumpers (ppl who remove and relist and make 5 ads for the same vehicle) im sure if the price was lower the people who illegally bump will not mind paying for it and the people who pay to bump wont mind getting cheated out by the illegal bumpers. or if there was a bumpers list on the side that would work too bc the paying bumpers would not have to worry about the ppl who illegally bump over and over again. just my two pennies to stop the keyboard violence. [/QUOTE]

we are still working on the pricing. As far as the illegal bumpers I made some more changes and when you renew your listing it doen't show up on the new listings so the illegal bumping stoped a few days ago.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:41 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

good to have. looks like i will be using this feature for my next listings! man cant belive i been a member here for soo long. i see this site go thru a lot of good changes! keep up the good work,

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:23 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

we are still working on the pricing. As far as the illegal bumpers I made some more changes and when you renew your listing it doen't show up on the new listings so the illegal bumping stoped a few days ago.
[/QUOTE]

ok didnt know that you stopped that i havent tried to bump my add recently but what about the people who delete their ad and make a new one with a different title? im not trying to be a dick or anything im just pointing out some ideas.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:37 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

what the he-l $15 for 10 bump's . i think that's a joke
i have trade and sold on here for 4 years and yes i would pay to bump. but $15 to bump my ad 10 times is fu-ked up.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:59 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

good deal seen the new price thats how much i was thinking it should be i appreciate yall being reasonable and listening to members comments

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:13 am 

If ya don't agree with paying $15 to be able to bump your ad then pay the $10 to buy a premium listing. The way I see it, they could make us pay for every listing. That way they could get the show n tell kids off here, cause you wouldn't pay for an ad if you weren't really interested in selling. Just my 2 cents........

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:25 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

ya i seen the new pricing. and it is still a little high.
if you pay $15 for 30 bumps that is one time a day for a month. why no just get a Premium Listing for $9.99 and it will rotate on the front page more then 1 time a day.
i think 30 bump should be less then the premium listing.
i think more people will go for that. besides why pay $15 for 30 bumps when you can get more stuff for $9.99.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:41 am 

If alot of people start paying for bumps, then once your ad is on the front page, it's not gonna be there for long because it's gonna get bumped off. This was a good way to get people to stop bumping all the time. That might not have been Mautofied's intention but it worked for those of us who get tired of seein the same ads on top all the time. Again, if you want to be on the front page then pay for a premium listing.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 5   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next