Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 5   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: NEW MAUTOFIED FEATURES
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:37 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

you are worried that what im saying is making mautofied look bad . your need to worry about you and what you are saying. if what im saying is such CHAP and no one is going to take me SERIOUSLY what are you so worried about me saying what i think. man grow up and learn to respect other people "your elders"and anyone else that might be useing this site. maddad959

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:45 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Well i been here 2 years and 4 months.I know maddad and d_a_b plus alot more local people who trade and sell on here.If you will back up to when everone was [censored]ing about bumping it was are idea talking about having a place to pay for bumping.Its not about paying for it its about having a fair price and im sure Mark will come up with a fair price to pay to bump.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:48 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

And i mean come on this is a place to buy-sell-trade this is not a playground so the name calling is a little childess

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:16 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

i have not called no one a name if you will look all your name calling is comimg from the mods. all i trying to do is get a place on here at a fair price so me and people like me who want to bumb we can. maddad959

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:30 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

[QUOTE=maddad959] i have not called no one a name if you will look all your name calling is comimg from the mods. all i trying to do is get a place on here at a fair price so me and people like me who want to bumb we can. maddad959[/QUOTE]

I think I remember answering your question on page 2 of this forum.   A place for bumping is in our Queue. It wont build itself and there are some more serious items inline befor it. We have to take care of scammers and fraudulent sellers first.   I think you will all appreciate the new ranking / feedback system we are working on.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:03 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

i agree that stopping   the scammers is a very needed thing. i realize that you are trying to make mautofied a better site . i think you need to talk to your mods about the name calling. thay should have some respect for the peoples thoughts and ideas even if thay dont argee with them. we would like you to realize that with out bumping we dont get offers. to post your cars and have them set days & days with out a offer is dishearting.
thanks Mark. maddad959

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:04 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

[QUOTE=maddad959] i have not called no one a name if you will look all your name calling is comimg from the mods. all i trying to do is get a place on here at a fair price so me and people like me who want to bumb we can. maddad959[/QUOTE] thats who im talking about maddad.i know a good church person like you would never call anyone a name.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:18 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

all I want to say is keep up the good work on makin this site run smoothly, and safely

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:45 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

[QUOTE=ilovebags87] all I want to say is keep up the good work on makin this site run smoothly, and safely[/QUOTE]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:59 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Well i think that everybody at Mautofied is doing the best that they can and are doing a good job. If people keep b-i-t-c-h-i-n-g then maybe you will have to be like ebay and pay every time and not have anything free?

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 5   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next