Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 5 of 5   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: NEW MAUTOFIED FEATURES
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:52 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

[QUOTE=maddad959] i have not called no one a name if you will look all your name calling is comimg from the mods. all i trying to do is get a place on here at a fair price so me and people like me who want to bumb we can. maddad959[/QUOTE]

Mods??? I didnt call you any names? Who are you talking about? BTW, I am not a Mod, I am a Site Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:23 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

you need to have some respect for the peoples thoughts and ideas even if you dont agree with them . instead of being on here name call and telling people if thay cant agree with you thay shouldnt say nothing. it should be a good thing for mautofied to get ideas from the peope that is useing this site. you need to stop acting like a kid and act like a site administrator that you are. maddad959

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:38 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

[QUOTE=maddad959] you need to have some respect for the peoples thoughts and ideas even if you dont agree with them . instead of being on here name call and telling people if thay cant agree with you thay shouldnt say nothing. it should be a good thing for mautofied to get ideas from the peope that is useing this site. you need to stop acting like a kid and act like a site administrator that you are. maddad959[/QUOTE]

Look, I have been cool to you. I asked a simple question because you accused me of calling you names. Which I did not. I AM NOT acting like a kid, but I am about to! This is your last warning, and anyone else who post crap in this thread. I just asked a simple question and what did you do....post CANCER!   E-mail me personally if you want to attack me.   Other than that, I only want to hear opinions about the site and not the sites financials, personel, owner etc. Failure to do so will result in a 7 day suspention.   Sorry I had to do this, but you just continued to p u s h my buttons. This goes for you and anyone else who has been involed in flaming and derailing this thread. Remember, you may post your opinions, and I welcome it... Just not your personal attacks on mods, personel, owner, etc.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 5 of 5   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5