Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Custom 1997 S10 TRADE
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:30 pm 

Looking to trade our 1997 Chevy S10. This truck runs great, it has a new GM performance 350 crate motor with less then 10k miles, it's matched up with a new 700R4 trans with Zero miles on the trans. This truck is custom with shaved doors, shaved tailgate, it's lowered 2". It has all Autometer gauges in the dash, it has a crawl through cab as well as Blazer bucket seats and center console. It also has a DVD system with a 7" flip down monitor in the headliner as well as a 14" flip down monitor in the bed. This truck also comes with a custom sound system with custom box enclosures on both sides of the bed, has an extra auxiliary battery to run the extra electronics in the back. It also comes with extra sound deadening material as well as carpet for the bed.

Like I said the truck runs great, the only thing this truck needs is a paint job and the carpet installed in the bed and it would be an awesome show truck to take to car shows/car meets.

Looking to trade this mostly for a camaro or firebird/trans am 70-81, also may consider other trades Nova, corvette, Malibu, Chevelle, lemans, GTO, mustang with a V8 or something else?? Let me know

I can also provide more pics if needed, I will try to post as many pics as I can on here.

Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 69.93 KiB | Viewed 15365 times ]

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]