Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: some call it a masterpiece...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:20 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

My truck is 100% chuck norris approved... its beautiful inside and out. The ONLY problem I can think of off the top of my head is that every morning before I go to work, I have to go outside a little early to pull all the bitches off my truck, You have no clue how annoying that really is. Oh, and sometimes the seats can be a little itchy... you see this truck is so damn manly, the seats have chest hair. I was told the paint job is original from the factory, but im pretty positive it was put on there by michelangelo himself. No knocks or ticks, the only thing this truck leaks is pure swagg. I absolutely love when random people text me and ask "how much u wnt 4 da chevy?" because I like to reply "7.4 million dollars" or "more than your dad will pay for". But on a real note, if your looking for a dependable, beautiful, and reasonable truck, shoot me an offer. My preferred trades would be: Trailblazer ss, new body style tahoe/yukon/suburban, escalade, (I want an suv in case you cant tell), miscellanious heavy gold items, houses, yachts, new dodge vipers, maserratis, or i'd even possibly take a lambo depending on the color. But let me know what you've got. everybody says "The worst I can say is no", well ill be honest with you, thats not the worst I could say, but its the worst I will say. Thanks for reading everybody.

Post subject: Re: some call it a masterpiece...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:34 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

If that Craigslist add hadn't went so viral that would have been funny.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:17 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

the only close similarity to this post and that ad is the part about chuck norris. Is the structure of it similar? sure. But there would be alot less funny things in the world if I couldn't put a post about how sick my rockstar of a truck is (with some slightly offbeat parodies to things that shouldn't be comparible to a truck) on here simply because "its been done before". This is America. Thanks for the input though cool guy. The world wouldnt spin without haters.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:15 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Not hatin, just bustin balls man.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:52 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

That's funny. I have the same problem with my truck every morning (or if left in a parking lot too long). Lol..

I have Terry Crews from the Old Spice commercials in my muffler (he is constantly yelling "POOWWWEEEEEEERRRRR" down the road).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXK3Z4JC8S8

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:47 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Yeah, I feel ya. I get pulled over daily by sexy lady cops who just wanna see if the inside mathches the pure excellence of the outside. And honestly, they never clear their traffic stop dissapointed. SCDOT and highway patrol have given me a permit to treat red lights like stop signs, because if I stay stopped for too long with the truck running, the raw power from the motor passes out of the exhaust and will bust all the concrete on the street into gravel. And the trucks only at a mild tune. If you wanna set it to performance, it will litteraly take flight in the sky like a f****ng airplane when you stomp the gas. Wanna join the mile high club? buy this truck.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]