Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 6   [ 52 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Looking for trades
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:23 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Theres a reason it don't say I got another set of tires for it. It cause I'm only getting rid of them for the right trade, which I will state if I was to offer the explorer for a nicer vehicle.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:36 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Excuses excuses. Lol
I have a feeling you will need something more than just a set of useless dubs to get something nicer. I would probably recommend cash. It tends to work better. Just sell the Explorer for what it's worth (hopefully) and then save some money and you can get what you really want, or save up your money and THEN sell it. That's how most people do it. Next thing you know you'll tell us you're throwing in a tv and vcr, or a refrigerator.Lol

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:47 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

For the right ride I do have cash to throw in, but so far I havn't found anything that really grabs my attention. I still have a bunch more upgrades in my garage for this truck, that will be going on in a few weeks anyways.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:03 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

just thought i could break the tension and say that i like camaros and hondas lol. please dont bash my ride :D

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:21 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Oh its the Shitty Honda Guy. Yo, did you like my second offer, ahahahah. People who grew up in the 80's actually love these cars and are willing to pay for a nice one. Yeah, i have more than 1 car my friend. I had the 87 and this at the same time so i don't know what you are talking about. Just because i am selling one car does not mean i only have one car.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:30 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Do you actually think anyone believes you now? Whatever. You SAY you traded an 87 with only 42k miles, which would have technically been worth more than your 88 you're trying to unload here, but as far as I'm concerned, you're just trying to save some sort of reputation, not like it matters.
After looking over your ad for the 88, I'm realizing there really isn't anything stock or even close to original on that car, so whatever "collector" value you had tried to put on it went out the window with all of those non-factory mods. But still, I'll say Good luck to you.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:34 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

I didn't say this is worth as much as the 87. In fact i think it is actually worth a lot less. The 87 was nicer for sure But this one has potential to be just as nice. If it was so junk then why am i getting better offers than you and the Nissan guy? People with cars like you 2 are the ones that rev up at the stoplight and get your ass whipped. I see you sll the time. Only mods are the front seats, which sell for a grand used on ebay. Oh and the window tint and system. I have the original seats too they just dont look as cool. Your a joke.

Here is the ad for my 87 for the people who can read.
http://www.mautofied.com/1987-Chevrolet-Camaro-Iroc-Z_Muscle-Cars/listing/100391500/

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:51 pm 

Not sure if you are talking about me in the Nissan reference but if so I deleted a lot of my offers. Basically because they are Shit offers and most people on this site can't / don't read you whole listing before offering. Hince why I have one offer visible because he was the only one who read my ad and offered something I was looking for.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:28 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

88 Iroc isnt exactly a redlight king....230 hp at the flywheel, just about as quick as a 4.3 S10.......wow... Its a nice car, and had a good body style. Had a couple back in the day. Theres still a market for them, just gotta wait for that guy that just has to have it.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:39 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

I was talking about the black old nissan z. And at slapnuts, I agree 100%.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 6   [ 52 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next