Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Trucks for disabled veterans
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:35 am 

I am looking for a truck (PREFER SUPERCREW, CREW CAB, DUAL CAB) Love chevy, GMC, for me and my family. I have a family of 4, and when we go somewhere, ie movies, shopping, and where family time, someone always has to stay home. Usually me. You see Im a disabled veteran, and require aid of equipment to get around. Our car want hold all our stuff plus, my medical equipment. My family and I would love a truck, dual cab, that we could put all our stuff in the back, and go. I like the lowered ones, it would be easier for me to get in, and out of. I can't recall the last time we went on vacation, it had to before I was injured in Iraq, which was in '05, but it would be a nice dream come true, but maily just to go somewhere as a full family, no one left behind. Not to mention setting around the house all the time will drive you crazy! Literally. If you, or someone you know can help us, please forward them to us, it would be greatly appreciated! Contact Rockranger64@aol.com, and thanks in advance for your time.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]