Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
 Post subject: WTT for Bagged 4-door Truck/SUV
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:13 am 

First don't rip me too much if I'm doing something wrong. I would like to trade a 2001 Cavalier for a 4-door truck or SUV. I really am only looking for bagged stuff. Prefer domestic only. Needs to able to drive daily, and occasional 2,000 mile trips. I have 2 kids so has to be 4-door. I really don't care about if it needs body work/paint. Just needs to be mechanically sound. Interior needs to be at least all there even if its not put together.

Willing to trade straight up or with couple grand boot. Let me see what you have.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by earlesimers on Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: WTT for Bagged 4-door Truck/SUV
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:02 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

it would help if you post pics or a link and or make an add for it. but thats just my .02

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:04 am 

bosnoops1 wrote:
it would help if you post pics or a link and or make an add for it. but thats just my .02

Very true, it always helps to see what is being offered. I added some pictures to look at. Nothing really at all wrong with the car, I just want a little bigger car to drive, I have always wanted a bagged truck just never had the opportunity to build one my self.

Car specs:
2001 Chevy Cavalier
2.4 liter motor
Power everything except seats
pretty much bone stock with the exception of the JVC stereo
I am the only owner, bought it brand new in 2001
128,xxx miles (wife's daily driver)
-One spot that bugs the heck out of me is the plastic dash trim right against the windshield is cracked, I took a look at fixing it when I installed the stereo but, not worth taking the entire dash out of the car, its attached to the firewall or something.
-windshield is cracked but it's not in the line of sight so still passes out state inspection.
-Front tires and brake pads and rotors were replaced a few months ago.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:46 pm 

No takers at all? nobody just wants a really nice commuter?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:48 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

im not trying to be a d1ck but its gonna be hard to find somebody to give you a bagged truck or suv for a stock car

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:06 pm 

bcaughhorn wrote:
im not trying to be a d1ck but its gonna be hard to find somebody to give you a bagged truck or suv for a stock car

Well. Maybe you're right. 

I do have other cars to trade for. I have a yellow 03 Monte Carlo SS. I bought that car off the show room floor.  
I also have a 1968 Impala that is all original with a 327 powerglide.  That car is a one owner, was my great-grandparents car. It's close to being cruisable.   Biggest thing it needs is tires and a brake job. Damn thing on has 8x,xxx miles on it. Was garaged all it's life till about 4/5years ago. I have it under cover again now. That's about all I got. I wouldn't mind trading for anyone of my vehicles. Just would have to be an appropriate trade. 

Only thing is the Impala is in Missouri at my in-laws place. I've never had the chance or the space to get it out to NC. 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:55 pm 

if my truck was a four door id be interested in working something up on one of your other cars

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:28 pm 

greatXss wrote:
if my truck was a four door id be interested in working something up on one of your other cars

Yeah, It really needs to be 4-doors. I have almost 2 kids. Just makes things easier that way. Nice truck, I like minis but I have to keep the family happy too! lol.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]