Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: why do people price the hell outta everything
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:10 pm 

anyone know the answer ?

Post subject: Re: why do people price the hell outta everything
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:26 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Because people dont use kelly blue book like they should. And also they may see some idiot with the same p.o.s on here and think theirs is just as good so why not? Monkey see monkey do...... :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:31 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

N8dawg wrote:
Because people dont use kelly blue book like they should. And also they may see some idiot with the same p.o.s on here and think theirs is just as good so why not? Monkey see monkey do...... :roll:

Exactly, somewhere someone will pay the ridiculous price for something and then everyone thinks there 03 caviler is worth 20k just because its got wheels and air ride ....lol not picking on anyone just an example

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:37 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

also its because some people have 120,000 dollars to throw in their truck but the decided to do it to a s-10, so people think every one else is retarted adn say they spend 15k on a paint job ppl just like to show off their worthless junk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:58 pm 

i agree....naturally you should price a little higher for barganing purposes but ive been seeing alot of these 1999-02 chevy z71s with prices like 12k i guese the 1500$ lift kits and wore out tires add 5 to 6k to the price

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:23 pm 

Bags are worth thousands on here. or even saying its "ready" to be bagged. I get offers on my 99 burban project, and most end "thought it was bagged" Ive got a price in mind what I want for it (found what non running suburbans of that model were averaging, plus half all the extras I got for it) And I get some of the dumbest replies when I offer it for 91-93 accord or 200k+ mile s-10's. Think I gonna pull all the leafs except one in the rear, and the springs out the front, and round up some bag brackets I got, old bags and a tank and say I got bags for it. It will be gone tomm.

The best one is one someone tries to tell me how much they paid for their rims.......I just laugh, because I got a rims shop..I know what they cost.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]