Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:14 pm 

VIEW MY 83 TOYOTA SUPRA AND SEND ME AN OFFER SO I CAN WARN EVERYONE... THANKS
ITS A JOKE FOR A FRIEND OF MINE I MADE IT UP AND SENT HIM THE OFFER. He don't know it yet we are on our way back from virgina now we just drove all the way to virgina and waited on a guy with a 2000 mustang gt he wanted to trade us for his Dodge 4x4. We sat a a truck stop for 5 hours and waited on the guy to bring the car. He called us and said he couldn't drive it that he was going to have to trailer it because the starter went out this morning. We told him to push it off it is a 5 speed. he said he couldn't that he was just going to trailer it. So when he got to us the mustang was locked up. DANG RIGHT YOU CAN'T DRIVE IT OR PUSH START IT..... Thanks bro we needed a good laugh after what we went through today.

Tell all your friends and people you know that get on mautofied to send me an offer for the 83 supra so I can forward out what happend so no one will trade or end up with his pos mustang. Here is his link to his mustang send him an offer and dog him out. CUT AND PASTE LINK... THANKS

http://www.mautofied.com/2000-Ford-must ... 100283323/

Post subject: Re: DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:33 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

posting in 4 different places in the forum is just spamming.

ONE post in the BRAWL ROOM section would of sufficed

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:39 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Well sometimes the "send" button sticks, yeah, thats what happened .............

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: IF ONLY SARCASM WAS A VIABLE COMODITY

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:04 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Theres nothing I love more than seeing the same idiot make the same joke/argument 10 times..... :evil: What the crap. I wish his computer chair had an ejection button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:04 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Should I copy and paste that on everyone of his posts?????????? 8-)

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:34 am 

This is not spam people that try and sale shit on here that isn't what it is like the guy we meet yesterday to trade with and his blown up pos. We drove 6 hours to trade with this guy. He claimed to have a $15,000 Mustang (That should be a running car) right? Well we got there and the motor was locked up. He tried to tell us the starter went out that morning. I posted it on several forums so people would know not to trade with this guy. IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I DID THEN THAT MEANS YOU GOT JUNK FOR SALE TO AND YOU LIE ABOUT WHAT YOU GOT. I HOPE YOU GET A POS ON YOUR END OF THE DEAL... YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU GET.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:41 pm 

ive always read your all post in the forums, but never really posted any thing on them ..seen this one and felt like it might be time to post something so i offerd the mustang guy my Devious Kustom gas tank to help with all the fluids thats gonna come outta that motor when he does rebuild it and he had the balls to call me a dumb $hit just because i mispelled handy,,,.. :geek:

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:25 pm 

Yea he is just a young guy and he swears that the car isn't blown up but we tried to jump it off and it wouldn't turn over it was straining. The crank was trying to turn but was binding... So we tried to push start it. We put it in 2nd gear rolled it about 50 yards down a hill in a parking lot and popped the clutch. The Stang dragged its 2 rear wheels 20 foot. THE MOTOR IS LOCKED......

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:28 pm 

Im only 23 and know that..lol...they give us youngs guys a bad name. :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:40 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

kmays wrote:
This is not spam people that try and sale shit on here that isn't what it is like the guy we meet yesterday to trade with and his blown up pos. We drove 6 hours to trade with this guy. He claimed to have a $15,000 Mustang (That should be a running car) right? Well we got there and the motor was locked up. He tried to tell us the starter went out that morning. I posted it on several forums so people would know not to trade with this guy. IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I DID THEN THAT MEANS YOU GOT JUNK FOR SALE TO AND YOU LIE ABOUT WHAT YOU GOT. I HOPE YOU GET A POS ON YOUR END OF THE DEAL... YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU GET.

The problem is.....your not suppose to spam....speaking of POS nice price on that truck with 200k miles on it..... :?

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next