Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: A REAL NICE GUY NOT
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:49 pm 

just wanted to post this so that if anyone out there was thinking about dealing with LUCKYDUB dont he traded me a truck that was supposed to be a good vehicle yea right first it busted a tranny line before i even got 20 miles away it ran red hot also so i had to have a water pump and tranny line put on this was on a saturday so it took for ever to find someone to work on it and im about 120 miles from home called him on his cell and he was aww man its never gave me any problems then he says what ever it takes to fix it ill pay. ha ha so after several hours finally got it running again great huh. wrong so after running it up the interstate at an impressive 50 mph for about a half hour it runs hot again this time the thermostat stuck great. after sitting there about an hour a guy stops with some tools and we take it out so it will at least circulate back on the road. but wait whats this right at my exit to my house the other tranny line blew oh goody goody. had to have a friend tow it home. but wait it gets better got it going again so i call .jdub. tell him what happend he said well i gave you all the money i had so ill send you some my next payday thats cool. not so much. i go to tag the truck and guess what it hasnt been notarized cant touch it. sent LUCKYDUB a message guess what the fuel pump on the 2001 gmc jimmy that i traded him just so happens to have went out he says 300 to fix saving up for that and as far as the title goes thats just too bad because he had to have mine done as well would love to know the notary he used cause i cant get one to touch this title without both of us being there so im stuck with a pile of crap i cant even tag. so if you are thinking of dealing with LUCKYDUB DONT DO IT. I WONT POST HIS REAL NAME BUT IF YOU WANT IT JUST EMAIL ME AND ILL SEND IT I WILL SAY HE LIVES IN BOWLING GREEN KY SO BEWARE. hillbillyhustler812@yahoo.com is my email.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]