Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: WANTING TO SELL/TRADE!!! ASAP
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:19 am 

I have a 98 Nascar Edition F-150...It is VERY CLEAN..Its been well taken care of!

Exterior- Clear corners, HID headlight conversion, full upper and lower billet grille's, ventshades, Class 5 hitch, Deleted decals and some emblems, soft tonneu cover, street scene mirrors

Interior- Nascar Edition seats, custom suede dash cover, body color panels, leather wrapped steering wheel.

Drivetrain- 4.6L V8, K&N FIPK intake, Ford lighting MAF sensor, 2 1/2in exhaust with a flowmaster and turndown!

Suspension- 2in drop shackles in rear and 1 1/2 drop springs in front.

Wheels/ Tires- 22" U2 wheels with New 285/35ZR/22 tires

Audio/Electronics- New Pioneer head unit with 2 usb & aux hook up's, All Rockford Fosgate component speakers, 500watt Rockford Fosgate Amp with a Custom Rhino Lined Box & Pioneer 10" Sub

Truck also has remote start & keyless entry. It has a Brand new bed rug. 5% tinted windows..The truck runs and drives perfect..Like i said i take very good care of this truck..I drive it daily so of course it has the minor scatches and stuff...Just let me know what you got.. you can call/txt me at 423-361-0478 looking to sell more than trade feel free to ask questions i hate to be getting rid of the truck but times are hard and i really need the money thanks Matt. IM REALLY WILLING TO TRADE TO A NICE SPORTS CAR AND DONT LAUGH IVE BEEN WANTING A 99 AND UP MIATA LOL   

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]