Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: 1995 Chevrolet Silverado z71 Reduced!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:25 am 

I have a 1995 Silverado Z71 Ext. Cab pickup that i need gone asap. It has 22" rims with nice high performance tires( they have seen bout 400 miles, dont drive it that much anymore), new coolings system: Radiator, hoses, thermostat, spark plugs, plug wires, K&N air filter, and Flowmaster dumped. It also has all new lights up front. They are the black housing Halo euro lights that have the signal and parking lights to match. Also has a 3" lift on it. I have the orignal rims and off road tires for it. The motor and tranny are in wonderful working order. The motor has 161000 on the clock. The 4 wheel drive has never been abused by me. I only used it once this past winter. I am asking 5300 with the 22"s or 4200 with out. Which is almost a grand less than book value. If anyone has a mustang they would like to trade for it let me know. That is what im looking for. The mustang needs to be 94 or up. Might consider a fox body if it is in great shape. Hit me up if interested and i will send more pics to emails.

Thanks David

Post subject: 1995 Chevrolet Silverado z71 Reduced!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:12 am 

ttt......

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]