Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Re: Seller: d_a_b
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:35 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

This is an anonymous complaint I received recently. Because it is anonymous I cannot reply to the person complaining so I have to post it here and hope they see my response to them.

1986 Ford Mustang SVO 2.3 turbo
Asking Price: $1 - Possible trade
Expires on: 9/4/2011 (56 days)
Seller: d_a_b
Abuse Type: Duplicate Listing

Abuse Message:
What is the deal with this guy? EVERYDAY he bumps EVERYTHING he lists on here ALL THE TIME. Isnt that against the rules? Why is it that nothing is being done about this? I know I have reported it several times before but yet he keeps doing it......

My Response:

7/6/2011 6:35:23 PM
Transaction Total $12.50
Total Invested in Listing $12.50

I understand your frustration with seeing this listing re-posted often however this is one of the perks you get when you pay to play. d_a_b obviously finds it worth a couple dollars to make sure his ad stays fresh and at the top of the New Listings page so he bought a bunch of Bumps.

Patrick@Mautofied.com
Site Administrator
Mautofied Inc.
(714) 982-2051

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:26 am 

I dont see nothing wrong with it. The person u are talking about I've not seen his ads being bumped, but I've seen alot of other ads thats constantly stay on the new listings. Ive also seen listings that had duplicate listings. The same photo same descriptions and have them listed 5-6 times. Now me on the other hand I made a listing the same but with a different photo and it gets flaged and my account gets locked untill i took it off and I was gave a warning. So I dont know why u are complaining when theres more stuff goin on than bumping a ad. If u create a listing and go to your account u will see where u can bump your listings. So what im saying is as long as people are selling and trading on this site and everything goes well than leave it alone.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:52 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

got to love the maitofied cry babys :D

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]