Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Most Viewed Listings
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:40 pm 

Hmmm the Most Viewed Listings...

Maybe youv'e noticed,

Gold plating?!?!?... really? wheres the orange shag rug pics and the high end audo 6 x 9's in the deck? Maybe its just me... what a waste of a camaro... sorry but looking at that ad brings back some bad memories. Yes the 70's and 80's had some very very bad taste... I have experienced all kinds going to the car shows back then. Everything was either chrome plated or gold plated... complete with mullett and italian gold horn chain... still some purple paint jobs with pink heartbeats floating around on here... Pleather members only jacket optional

The second listing just cracks me up... I love big trucks... and I love chicks who look like you know stripperish (is that a word), but really not gonna help sell your truck buddy... It will get attention to your ad, so high five to the owner for thinking outside the box (pardon the pun)

At least we have that airbrushed blazer to save my eyes from falling out...

I am all about old school chevys or anything chevy for that matter, I wouldnt mind rockin that yellow wagon... not everyone does wagons, but I had a malibu wagon with a 77 Trans am motor and trans... it was sick

What can I say Im on here all day long.....

little things amuse me,..... and ads with chicks in bikinis...

I want to be the guy with 25 of the crappiest ads on here with all hot chicks and see what happens. a yugo, a pinto, a merkur, etc....

This thread will suck without some replies... so.....

whats the biggest pos car you can think of?

Post subject: Re: Most Viewed Listings
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:11 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Overall most viewed is one thing, but the state ones are ticking me off. Some of them will never sale.....they r just on here to be seen and thats it.....

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:37 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

the_coroner2002 wrote:
whats the biggest pos car you can think of?

I once seen a 95 nissan hardbody with a 80-85 camaro front end on it. Im sure he had it posted as a joke, because the thing looked as if it crawled out of ma 'n paw's front lawn. had duct tape on the nose of it. rust holes everywhere. Had it posted for 15k. :lol: :lol: Listing said it did top 10's in a 1/4 mi. The thing looked as if I drove it down the road it would come back half there. But it was probably the funniest listing I ever seen. I wish it was still listed so I could show it. But It was "flagged".... :roll:

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:27 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

that camaro is garbage.

check this one out-

evidently somebody gave helen keller some bondo and told her to go to town on a hood scoop. not only is it riveted on, but its warped and off center.

http://www.mautofied.com/94-up-S10-SS-H ... 100291164/

:lol:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]