Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 15 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Input on a new category for us "gearheads" !!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:17 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Marshall,

I think a forum dedicated to selling car stuff ( misc cool items) would be sufficient. that way not only the dedicated few can sell car related items but also it would bring more people to participate in the forums. The picture upload idea is also awesome. Plus its a bit easier to quickly post things up for sale in the forums than having to go thru the main page.

again i give myself out there to help out administrating that venue if the help is needed :mrgreen:

p.s. Twisted..lol i know the pump was worth a few bucks but didnt realize how much of a collector item it is. my uncle gave me that pump when i was 15. it was at one time restored. its been in the backyard wrapped up in plastic and tarp for a few years now. if i remember correctly one of his friends that race in the salt flats traded it to him for a 32 ford body. ill dig it out this weekend. lol..its a family heirloom so i dont know if i want to sell it yet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:36 am 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Wooooooo hooo the forums are jumping ! By the people for the people that's what I'm talking about. Everyone is thinking, what's wrong with that crazy admin lol. Love this. But can I get some. Completion on my forum too?? Pretty please lol.

Congrats to outcast on his new badge of honor the ever coveted Mautorater.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:01 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Well when I was thinking of this I was thinking more of a serperate category in the "selling" part of the site but I have no clue as to how hard that would be ??!!?? If setting something up in the "forum " part is a cakewalk then maybe start off that way and see how active it is and see if it worth adding more ??!!?? I have no clue how hard any of that stuff would be, I can barely turn this F&^%##&&@@G thing on sometimes !!

Thanks for the star Twisted

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: BEYOND DRIVEN

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:10 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Forums are going to be the easiest way to quickly post something for sale. What do you guys think the section should be called?

-Marshall

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:16 pm 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

OUTCAST13 wrote:
Well when I was thinking of this I was thinking more of a serperate category in the "selling" part of the site but I have no clue as to how hard that would be ??!!?? If setting something up in the "forum " part is a cakewalk then maybe start off that way and see how active it is and see if it worth adding more ??!!?? I have no clue how hard any of that stuff would be, I can barely turn this F&^%##&&@@G thing on sometimes !!

Thanks for the star Twisted

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: BEYOND DRIVEN

Wasnt me Friend, thank that man above me. im sure he did it
ON THE OTHER HAND I AM WILLING TO LEARN !!!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 15 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2