Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: help please
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:30 pm 

help plese, i dont know what happend but i canot get log in for about 5 days, can any one help me, thank you

Post subject: Re: help please
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:46 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I can answer your question.

Here are the notes in your file.

LOCKED on 4-17-10 because he had 2 ads for his 1983 Chevrolet c10 running at the same time. - Admin 1

I unlocked your account for you and here is what I have to say. We have rules in place first and foremost to protect our members who pay for their ads on our website. These members pay to ensure that their listings are at or near the top of the New Listings and search pages which is the prime real estate of our site. When you break the rules by posting more than 1 ad for your listing, you are in effect stealing from the other members who pay. This is not acceptable. Basically anything you do to your listing to give you any kind of unfair advantage over other members whether it be a fake inflated price ($999,999) to put it near the top of the search page, multiple pictures in one to show different views of your ride instead of paying for extra pictures, or removing and re-posting your ad before it expires to unfairly put it at or near the top of the New Listings page or creating multiple account names and selling the same vehicle on each one can result in the permanent suspension of your account. We have many measures in place to detect these types of activity. Please follow our posting rules from now on because there will be no more warnings. Thank you.

Patrick@Mautofied.com
Site Administrator
Mautofied Inc.
(714) 982-2051

Post subject: Re: help please
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:44 am 

im sorry for what happend,is not going to happend again,i was trying to let the first listing to expire and i was going to leave the new listing be the only one, it had a better picture, thank you for th trouble

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]