Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Keep having to Log in constantly????
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:38 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Every time my screen changes from me clicking on something or respond or something, I have to log back in. Its getting to be a hassle....any input ?

Post subject: Re: Keep having to Log in constantly????
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:50 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

What needs to be done is the 2 databases need to be mirgrated into one. So the same login you have for your listing account is the same as the forum account. Currently theres 2 seprate login sessions. Instead of 2 logins there should be 1 session ID issued when you login on main site that stays active when you switch to the community boards. I don't know mautofied's setup but i run 4 dedicated servers myself. I would assume this site takes 2 dedicated servers. 1 to run the site and another for the database.... Thats the smart way to do it anyway... Just my opinion

I have noticed time out issued... i would assume this is do to the total number of concurent connections at once trying to be made to the mautofied site. If mautofied isn't spread out amoung 2 servers already it should be for load blancing purposes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:45 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

my main mautofied info is the same as my forum info.... :?: :?:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:46 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Yes and so is mine... but if you login to the main site for your listing.. then switch to the community forums you have to re-enter it. It won't keep you loged in because iam pretty sure its a seprate database. The Time out on the SID (session ID) for the forums needs to be fixed. But a better solution would be to intergrate the 2 databases so you only login once and keep the same SID alive for a pre-determined time. Example.. inactivity for 15 min terminates the Session and you have to re-login. Right now if your on the community forums and switch back to the Listing (main site) it terminates your SID instantly on the forums thus loging you out.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:35 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

ok I see what you're saying. It does need fixed. it gets kinda annoying if you click on something then brings you back and you need to log in.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]