Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 25 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: New Mautofied sneak peak
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:00 pm 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

crazychad wrote:
To:sexylexus If u want to make your own site i say go for it lets see what it will cost you to keep it running....This site has been growing for years and has over 100,000 members and more joining everyday..I cannot imagine what it costs to run the site and dont think you are that well off to get a site as big as Mautofied up and going...Go to google and type in custom classifieds in the search bar and see what comes up!!!! This site is not going anywhere i assure u of that if anything the increase will weed out the jokers on here that just want to play games!!!! As far as craigslist if u want a inbox full of spam offers then thats the place to do business.. As far as the Admins on the site we are LOYAL and will not be going anywhere anytime soon...So feel free to tell your friends to go to your site so at least you will have a couple members Mautofied will make up losing you in about 20 mins...

Love the new site and i KNOW it will do just as well if not better than the site is doing now!!!!

exactly!

I'll tell you what this blatant ignorance from you sexy Lexus is a test of my maturity, but I'll take the high road and tell you this, this admin/staff ain't going no where! If you don't like the site I'm sorry for you because thousands enjoy it everyday and millions are sold here every year. Perhaps if you change your attitude your outlook on things will change as well. I don't know of another site that even offers "bumps" not to mention the other features that make Mautofied #1.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:06 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

im broke anyways so all this mumbo jumbo aint gonna bother me lol. But it should get rid of some of the "quote" wee tards. I agree and disagree lol but the new site looks wicked. :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:30 pm 

Updated new look a little bit, New category/homepage previews. All categories will have their unique look in the top section again. Hope you all enjoy!!!

PS: Rides of images may change.

Attachments:
CategoryPages.jpg
CategoryPages.jpg [ 80.75 KiB | Viewed 1487 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:12 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

... :shock: ......I think I just got a chill.................... :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:21 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

But just stop and think about it.... If we didnt have the people who manage this site running it. (Not trying to suck up) Then it would be full of spamers and these idiots who think they can scam everyone out of money......That alone has to be frustrating to deal with.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 25 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3