Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: BENNY OR MARK WHATS THE DEAL????
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:41 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

not being an ass but whats the deal with the site? Its slow from time to time and the skip part on the advertisment does not work? Oh yea when you email mautofied to contact yall about the site i got one email and told me that you where working on it and he would get back to me never heard from chris i think was his name but i saved the email if you need it i can send it to you if you want it? Then i emailed 1 time after that yo ask when the community would be fix or would it and no one answered me so i sent it a week later and no answered me then i sent it 1 more time a week later and still did not get and answer. Not tring to get on yalls bad side but i think that sucks if you put something down at the bottom of the page to get help on things or find out stuff and nobody answers you back kind of suck!!! Well let me know about it just trying to help out.

Thanks
Mike

Nice to see the community side back up and running!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:37 pm 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Kind of like how you wrote this days ago and no answer.....Too much crap getting by, lack of caring about this site anymore and dabbling in too much has caused a meltdown, This used to be a happening place when it was simple.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:23 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

AMEN TO BOTH THOSE, i love the site im still here, butttt im not here as often because is a pain to get on and do things, and the other issues which i addressed in a post.  i used to brag about this site told people that they would find out like i did the site was like crack, just couldnt leave the site too much going on and people to meet and trades to do.  i used to stay on here all night and talk to people, like the two above, but now i seldome come on and if do its hopefully very quick and painless.  when i tell some people now they say is hard to get on and when they do they get alot of crap from people, and some say been there, no thanks.  i love telling people bout the site cuz it works but got to go through alot now to get positive results. just my 3 cents worth.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:46 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ok, I hear you guys. Tell me what you think needs to be
changed and fixed and we will make it happen.

Things haven't been so easy these days with the
automotive market the way it has been trending lately but
we are still here and we dont want to loose our senior
members who have helped shape the site.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:59 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I NEVER SAID I WAS GONNA LEAVE, LOL.  just things lil harder to do, buttttt when i clicke on mautofied today, my hair moved back, just the one i got but still its a hair, very quick.  if you have the man power go back to checking the people requesting ads be ran. some people have taken advantage of that and gone wild.  from my point of view, im a slow guy so the simpler the stuff is the easier for me, lol.  that my 3 cents.  in the end mark, thanks for having the site.

matt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:56 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

[QUOTE=MARKD]Ok, I hear you guys. Tell me what you think needs to be

changed and fixed and we will make it happen.

Things haven't been so easy these days with the

automotive market the way it has been trending lately but

we are still here and we dont want to loose our senior

members who have helped shape the site.[/QUOTE]

Mark not going anywhere just was pissed because nobody answered my email i know that its not your fault but i would have been nice if they would answer people back to let use know whats going on. But your the boss i was just saying and thanks for getting the site back up and running now we have something to do now.lol

Thanks
Mike

P.S where has Benny been? Check on the listing like Matt said their are a lot of people listing like 5 or 6 times for one add but if you need some help just let me know.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:22 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

yeah me and mike will be bouncers loooooooool  he he he   

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:16 am 

im the one that wrote about the people backing out of deals... that same guy has added a new car on here everyday since he didnt show up to trade me after i drove all the way to KY... he is still sending offers for that truck to people and has added a few more cars and one request he sent said you will have to come to me cuz the truck is in my moms name to make the insurance cheaper... so out of all the cars he keeps adding is any of them actually his and where does he keep coming up with new cars to add??? who knows but is there anything that you guys can do to either block him from being on here or something else to where he cant do to someone else like he did to me

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:32 am 

simple is good

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:14 am 

i wanna know if im the only person that caught this... this guy pocketbike just added his truck so its on the main page under new listings but if you go a little futher down the main page to seller testimonial at 12:34 the same guy and same truck it says traded it for a for a 2002 grand am gt then the very next seller testimonial is once again the same guy and the same truck at the very same time of 12:34 says traded it for a 2004 impala.... so all at the same time of 12:34 the same guy with the same truck traded it to 2 different people for 2 different cars plus added that same truck on here again as a new listing.... WHATS THE DEAL with that... am i the only 1 that noticed and thinks there is something wrong with that

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next