Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: multi listings???
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:18 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Is that the guy that had the "Lambo KIt"? Bc he is back if so....now its listed as a Lambo for 30k....Yella Primered?

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:45 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Nope, this one was actually a Murcielago for 23k, with some race hybred motor in it !?!?!?!?!?!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: BEYOND DRIVEN

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:04 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Race hybrid? Ill have to see that. :lol: :lol: Maybe its electric too.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:16 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

N8dawg wrote:
Race hybrid? Ill have to see that. :lol: :lol: Maybe its electric too.

OR maybe it runs on that Willie Nelson Juice!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:26 pm 

First off, I would like to say that I understand that most that try to multi list are probably in the wrong, so I understand why it is prohibited... but, I am a new user and the first time I posted my bike I posted it in 3 different categories... (cruisers, custom built motorcycles, and choppers) of coarse the admin locked my account, and I had to e-mail them to get it resolved... The only problem is that my bike belongs in all of these categories, and I feel like someone looking for any of these three might be interested in my bike... since I dropped down to one listing, I haven't gotten not one offer. Maybe they could let you make one listing and put in multiple categories if it deserves to be there...

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:39 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

choppin5150 wrote:
First off, I would like to say that I understand that most that try to multi list are probably in the wrong, so I understand why it is prohibited... but, I am a new user and the first time I posted my bike I posted it in 3 different categories... (cruisers, custom built motorcycles, and choppers) of coarse the admin locked my account, and I had to e-mail them to get it resolved... The only problem is that my bike belongs in all of these categories, and I feel like someone looking for any of these three might be interested in my bike... since I dropped down to one listing, I haven't gotten not one offer. Maybe they could let you make one listing and put in multiple categories if it deserves to be there...

Heres my 2 cents on this......

Instead of that you can buy a upgraded listing allowing you to add more pics and purchase bumps to get more exposure... I guarantee if we allowed such a thing to happen people would abuse it for sure and we would be right back to locking listings because opinions on which category will not be the same...

The upgraded listings and bumps is the way to go for the best exposure on your listing for sure its tried and tested....

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:57 am 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

THAT ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:06 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

choppin5150 wrote:

Really? Did you think that all the way through? BC thats crazy!!!!!!!!!!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2