Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: a few thoughts
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:14 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

first, howww can we stay logged in when we come into community. it wont keep me logged in?

second, just a thought. any way we can get like a uhh bs button kinda like craigslist has. so when someone posts a pos for like 5500 we can click a button which might let them know come on be for real, or for the person who has 150 offers, come on if you dont want to trade or sell it just remove it and scan the pages.

third, any way we can get like some kind of color or star or something on a post after we have reviewed it or offered on it. some of us are getting a lil brain dead (ok maybe just me) and forget who we have offered instead of having to go to sent offers.

just a few thoughts. thanks

matt

Post subject: Re: a few thoughts
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:48 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I like the BS button Idea. That would be great. Kind of a virtual slap in the face to reality. but allot of people need it. Or maybe a "rate my ride" button. That when you click on it, It brings up a 1-10 scale for each category, Like ex: exterior looks. Then move on to rims or mods, what you think of the price etc.....a list basically and have an area where you put the number for what you think next to that category.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:01 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I hear ya on the brain dead....One thing I do that u may think about....Before you make an offer, check their offer history or offers submitted...Then u can see if you have offered them before....what stuff they clearly dont want and maybe an idea of what you can do to make your offer appealing......BS buttton would be cool, but it would get abused lol...Im sensing a few grudgers on here and we may wear the admins out :lol: .....

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:29 pm 

Good ideas, we're actually working on that page right now and will definately that in for the new update. Thanks all. Keep the good ideas coming.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:19 pm 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

lonebker wrote:
first, howww can we stay logged in when we come into community. it wont keep me logged in?

second, just a thought. any way we can get like a uhh bs button kinda like craigslist has. so when someone posts a pos for like 5500 we can click a button which might let them know come on be for real, or for the person who has 150 offers, come on if you dont want to trade or sell it just remove it and scan the pages.

third, any way we can get like some kind of color or star or something on a post after we have reviewed it or offered on it. some of us are getting a lil brain dead (ok maybe just me) and forget who we have offered instead of having to go to sent offers.
just a few thoughts. thanks

matt

LOVE it. That and OMG ITS JUSTIN WARD! LOL

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]