Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 5   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Epiphany to MarkD!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:19 am 

Yeah that sounds pretty good mark! i like that idea...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:47 pm 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

We gotta do something because waiting days for a response is really for the birds, Im glad the brain candy i gave you inspired you AND you took it to the next level.....though im not sure i completely understand your idea. Do me a favor mark and keep us updated as you go and maybe we can continue to improve and develop the idea. And bro!...whats up with the server i couldnt log in for an entire day the other day lol .

Edit: I just went and re-read your idea. Sounds perfect. I wish i had came up with the chat idea that was a good one. Will it sort of be like SKYPE where you can add contacts from your myspace but dont have to be logged in to chat? However you do it im stoked.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:55 pm 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

[QUOTE=mike1] well if it was me not being an ass tingram8349 but i would not do it. but nice truck and good luck. dont take it the wrong way.

mike[/QUOTE]

Whats your thoughts on why you wouldnt do it mike? What do you think the difference in values are?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:10 pm 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

[QUOTE=tingram8349] No its not paid for, but i can do a title swap with my bank. no leather, but have $500 dollar neopreme camo seat covers for front and back. power everything. has an alpine cd player, 2 10's and amp and thats about all the inside[/QUOTE]

I know that according to kelly blue book the value of the avalanche is 13,540. Heres the address

that dosent count the things done.......Idk
avalanche value
What do you think the difference in values are? I think maybe the truck and bike would be a closer trade, value wise or worth wise which ever you wanna call it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:44 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

[QUOTE=TwiztedAnimator] [QUOTE=mike1] well if it was me not being an ass tingram8349 but i would not do it. but nice truck and good luck. dont take it the wrong way.

mike[/QUOTE]

Whats your thoughts on why you wouldnt do it mike? What do you think the difference in values are?[/QUOTE]

well dont like the ford they have to many things go wrong and they are harder to sell. hell i had a guy wanting to trade me a 2002 ford f150 for the scion and it had bags and lambo doors on it and a paint job that was bad ass and had 50000 miles on it and did not want but 9000 for it.the chevy you can get a lot more money out of and have more dealing on stuff the chevy is nice i would hold off. but hay brad that is truck you do what you want good luck. I am not talking bad about your truck tingram8349 just my 2 cents on ford f150's good luck with the sell to you and brad.

mark love the idea please keep use up to date and make it happen.

mike

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:47 am 

Its cool, yeah its whatever brad wants to do, but i'm just keeping the bike cause of gas.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:48 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

[QUOTE=tingram8349] Its cool, yeah its whatever brad wants to do, but i'm just keeping the bike cause of gas.[/QUOTE]

i do like the bike.looks good

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:00 am 

I appreciate lol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:25 am 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

I think that my truck and your truck and bike would be a better trade private party value on yours is about 10 mine is 13.5 and the difference between the two is about what the bike books for. I could maybe put up some cash for your gas to make the trip to trade. If your interested at all let me know maybe we can come up with a working scenario, if not i understand, I love my stuff too lol. Thanks for the offer either way.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:28 am 

lol i'll prob just keep everything, cause i've put alot of money into that bike and all but yeah it was cool... thats a good looking truck you got

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 5   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next