Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: DEALERSHIPS POSTING ON HERE NOW??
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:49 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

is mautofied now taking posts from dealerships or was this just a mess up somehow. i see like 10 new listings for "liftedtrucks.com" this a new thing or just an oops, i know you guys are busy, but doesnt anyone get raised eyebrows when screen name is liftedtrucks.com and multiple postings? just curious. not sure if anyone else is wondering. i maybe in the wrong on this but had to ask.

take care

matt

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:42 pm 

They mentioned earlier about settin up a special for dealer accounts??

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:17 am 

There have always been dealers on the site. Some of our regular users have sold a hundred or more cars in the last few years on the site. These are dealers. Anyone selling more than six cars a year in most states are considered dealers. But this is custom auto site. So only those dealers who buy, sell and trade custom autos and trucks are allowed on the site. We are developing dealer accounts so that we can attract a wide array of custom autos. Our users will be able to trade for autos and get financing. That's what the site is all about. Connecting custom auto enthusiasts in every area of the country who buy, sell and trade custom autos.

I'm surprised that you're surprised.

John DeSimone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:08 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

last thing i had read was no dealers and was told ifff i saw any to report to the site about them. so my bad. hmm

matt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:31 am 

lonebker,

We never said that about dealers. If that were the case, you would have been reported. You've listed 71 vehicles in the last 2 years, so by definition, that makes you a dealer. We were talking about abuse of the free listing, never about dealers. The heaviest users on the site are people like yourself who sell a lot of cars. We assume they make money doning so. That makes you a dealer. We're developing a whole range of services to dealers to make it easier to post and present their vehicles. I think you'll like them. As always, these will be custom auto dealers. You won't see your local chevy dealers listing stockers. The custom market is very large...and we're working to reach all of it.

John   

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:37 am 

its money in their pocket. why wouldnt want dealers? to me thats exactly what they WOULD want

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]