Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: 2nd Annual Rogersville Bash’08
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:07 am 

Insane Customs will be hosting ROGERSVILLE BASH'08 at the city park in rogersville tn, on september 27th an 28th. Sponsers as of now include MONARCH CLOTHING from Orange county california, TWIST OF CAIN drag an speed shop from Tallbot tn, ALLEYCAT GRAPHIC from middlesboro ky. Coverage as of now by DROPJAWMAG,DROPNDRAG.com,STEP INTO THE DARK PHOTOGRAPHY, BLACKTOPREVIVAL.com. GAUGEMAGAZINE.COM There still are things that are falling into place as far as coverage an things go... there will be discounted hotels when i get all the info avaliable..an i know for sure there will be camping!! I hope to see alot of you there this year!
COMFORT INN & SUITES HAS GIVEN US A GROUP RATE DISCOUNT

$70 + TAX. A NIGHT. FOR KING BEDS

WE NEED TO LET THEM KNOW A HEAD OF TIME HOW MANY ROOMS TO SET ASIDE TO RECEIVE THIS DISCOUNT. PLEASE LET US KNOW BY JUNE 1ST IF YOU WILL BE BOOKING A ROOM THE COMFORT INN.

COMFORT INN & SUITES
128 JAMES RICHARDSON LANE
ROGERSVILLE, TN 37857
423- 272- 8700

THERE IS ALSO CAMPING AVAILABLE FOR $10 A TENT (4 PERSON TENT) PER NIGHT. $15 FOR LARGER TENTS PER NIGHT.

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE....

Post subject: 2nd Annual Rogersville Bash’08
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:22 pm 

This is goin to be one of the shows this year that you are not goin to want to miss... This show is goin to be off the hook... I know that there are someone out there that want to come an have a great weekend.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]