Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: f@#*ed up titles
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:10 am 

how many good titles are on this site?
everyone jumps titles and this is all good and fine until there is something screwed up on one when the guy actually gets the car to keep and not to just repost at a higher price.....there he is with a screwed up title standing at the dmv desk and he is being told he is s.o.l.....then he contacts the guy he bought it from and that guy has no idea who the titled owner even is........if you are going to buy a car with a flipeed title, know what you are getting...look for brands on the title also......one mistake on a title can screw it up.....also, if you are flipping a title, make sure you know what you are doing...you done want a guy coming after you for a screwed up title you gave him and not have a way to fix it......happy holidays everyone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:56 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

sorry it sounds like it happened to you obvisouly so did you get it straightened out

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:36 am 

i finally got it handled.....guy really didnt try to screw me, at first, he was just ignorant of the path he was supposed to take with his paperwork.....but he stopped taking my calls when i told him it would cost him $50 and an hour of his time.....i lost a few grand on the deal but i bounced back ok finally

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:19 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

glad to hear it got striaghtend out ive had to stop myself from buyin a few cars on here because they didnt have titles to them in the person who had its name

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:14 pm 

Title and a complete bill of sale is the way to go. But that does sound messed up. Glad you got it handled tho.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]