Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: to much relisting
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:43 pm 

cant some one  do something about the  relisting of the trucks. theres a ranger and blazer i see every day cant you ban them everyone else plays by the rule straitin them [censored]s up

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:07 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

The best thing to do is report them.  You can always do that at one or both e-mails:

Benny@Mautofied.com

MarkD@Mautofied.com

Once reported, their account will be placed under moderation.  Thanks!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:03 pm 

they're back up again today

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:24 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

which 1's are they

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:40 pm 

[QUOTE=onebadcivic] <FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=5>cant some one  do something about the  relisting of the trucks. theres a ranger and blazer i see every day cant you ban them everyone else plays by the rule straitin them [censored]s up [/QUOTE]

How can you say that? You have 2 listings for the same damn truck on here because your cheap ass don't want to pay a few cents to the site to add extra text / pictures so how is that any different?.. I have paid my share of cash to Mautofied for some of my listings so I rather not hear it from a hippocrate.. But since it hurts your [censored] so bad I'll stop relisting.. Just for you sweetie =*

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:53 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

sleepertec
does kinda have a point but im on a free add to but its only 1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:19 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Just to clear a couple things up. As per the Mautofied.com TOS agreement, you are only allowed 2 listings per vehicle. You are NEVER allowed to intentionally relist a vehicle to bump it to the home page. Any one caught doing this will automatically serve a 14 day suspension and have their listings locked. Now, I prefer people just follow the rules as the majority do.... but I can not make acceptations for anyone. Any questions on this and other matter relating, please either post here, pm me, or e-mail me. Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:53 am 

yeah i have 2 and there old i do not list them every day
just fallow the rules sweetie   ( how gay)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:05 am 

[QUOTE=onebadcivic] yeah i have 2 and there old i do not list them every day
just fallow the rules sweetie   ( how gay)[/QUOTE]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:35 am 

[QUOTE=ENIGMA] Just to clear a couple things up. As per the Mautofied.com TOS agreement, you are only allowed 2 listings per vehicle. You are NEVER allowed to intentionally relist a vehicle to bump it to the home page. Any one caught doing this will automatically serve a 14 day suspension and have their listings locked. Now, I prefer people just follow the rules as the majority do.... but I can not make acceptations for anyone. Any questions on this and other matter relating, please either post here, pm me, or e-mail me. Thanks [/QUOTE]

OK, So what your saying is Mautofied allows 2 seperate listings for 1 vehicle.. How queer is that? They will allow that kind of garbage and loose more $$ from people not wanting to upgrade a listing than from someone that just wants to bump a listing every once in a while to get some more views / offers and a possible sale.. Me personally.. If I was the head Fu*k of mautofied I would be keeping a closer eye on what really makes me lose $$.. I'd be willing to bet they are losing more $$ from people not spending the extra dough to update a listing and just listing the same vehicle 2x on seperate listings.. If thats the case they should allow you 500 characters and 4 pictures on a free add.. It would just make more sense.. Also it would make everything easier to browse knowing that each vehicle listed only has it's one little place on here rather than having to pull up another ad to see interior pix etc.. Ya know..

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next