Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: to much relisting
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:56 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

[QUOTE=sleepertec] [QUOTE=ENIGMA] Just to clear a couple things up. As per the Mautofied.com TOS agreement, you are only allowed 2 listings per vehicle. You are NEVER allowed to intentionally relist a vehicle to bump it to the home page. Any one caught doing this will automatically serve a 14 day suspension and have their listings locked. Now, I prefer people just follow the rules as the majority do.... but I can not make acceptations for anyone. Any questions on this and other matter relating, please either post here, pm me, or e-mail me. Thanks [/QUOTE]

OK, So what your saying is Mautofied allows 2 seperate listings for 1 vehicle.. How queer is that? They will allow that kind of garbage and loose more $$ from people not wanting to upgrade a listing than from someone that just wants to bump a listing every once in a while to get some more views / offers and a possible sale.. Me personally.. If I was the head Fu*k of mautofied I would be keeping a closer eye on what really makes me lose $$.. I'd be willing to bet they are losing more $$ from people not spending the extra dough to update a listing and just listing the same vehicle 2x on seperate listings.. If thats the case they should allow you 500 characters and 4 pictures on a free add.. It would just make more scents.. Also it would make everything easier to browse knowing that each vehicle listed only has it's one little place on here rather than having to pull up another ad to see interior pix etc.. Ya know.. [/QUOTE]

Are you serious?? Sense when did I ask your opinion on how to run Mautofied. Trust me, I know what makes money!! Let me give you a quick history lesson. Free listings is how Mautofied.com started and that is what has driven traffic to Mautofied.com since day 1. (over 5 years and counting - must be doing something right) Vehicle listings DO NOT pay all the bills entirely. I really do not have time, nor do I think I need to explain "how to make money using the internet, 101" to you.

What I do have time to say is, the next time you bump your listing -- you will be placed on a 14 suspension for violating the rules. You talk about loosing money giving people 2 free listing per vehicle --- Well everytime you bump your listing, you not paying?? Cheap huh.. I would consider that desperate and cheap!   

Ah, and this ignorant statement ---

" I'd be willing to bet they are losing more $$ from people not spending the extra dough to update a listing and just listing the same vehicle 2x on seperate listings.. "

I will take that bet in a heart bet... you let me know if you want to..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:52 pm 

[QUOTE=ENIGMA] [QUOTE=sleepertec] [QUOTE=ENIGMA] Just to clear a couple things up. As per the Mautofied.com TOS agreement, you are only allowed 2 listings per vehicle. You are NEVER allowed to intentionally relist a vehicle to bump it to the home page. Any one caught doing this will automatically serve a 14 day suspension and have their listings locked. Now, I prefer people just follow the rules as the majority do.... but I can not make acceptations for anyone. Any questions on this and other matter relating, please either post here, pm me, or e-mail me. Thanks [/QUOTE]

OK, So what your saying is Mautofied allows 2 seperate listings for 1 vehicle.. How queer is that? They will allow that kind of garbage and loose more $$ from people not wanting to upgrade a listing than from someone that just wants to bump a listing every once in a while to get some more views / offers and a possible sale.. Me personally.. If I was the head Fu*k of mautofied I would be keeping a closer eye on what really makes me lose $$.. I'd be willing to bet they are losing more $$ from people not spending the extra dough to update a listing and just listing the same vehicle 2x on seperate listings.. If thats the case they should allow you 500 characters and 4 pictures on a free add.. It would just make more scents.. Also it would make everything easier to browse knowing that each vehicle listed only has it's one little place on here rather than having to pull up another ad to see interior pix etc.. Ya know.. [/QUOTE]

Are you serious?? Sense when did I ask your opinion on how to run Mautofied. Trust me, I know what makes money!! Let me give you a quick history lesson. Free listings is how Mautofied.com started and that is what has driven traffic to Mautofied.com since day 1. (over 5 years and counting - must be doing something right) Vehicle listings DO NOT pay all the bills entirely. I really do not have time, nor do I think I need to explain "how to make money using the internet, 101" to you.

What I do have time to say is, the next time you bump your listing -- you will be placed on a 14 suspension for violating the rules. You talk about loosing money giving people 2 free listing per vehicle --- Well everytime you bump your listing, you not paying?? Cheap huh.. I would consider that desperate and cheap!   

Ah, and this ignorant statement ---

" I'd be willing to bet they are losing more $$ from people not spending the extra dough to update a listing and just listing the same vehicle 2x on seperate listings.. "

I will take that bet in a heart bet... you let me know if you want to..[/QUOTE]

Hey, Your a cool guy huh?.. I made a post on here and stated MY opinion on something.. You could have respectfully addressed anything I might have been wrong about and kept your cool.. But you had to call me Ignorent, Desperate, And Cheap.. A previous customer that has handed Mautofied my credit card information to make my listing better to view for a possible buyer.. And to follow all that threatening to suspend my account if I do something that I had already said I would quit for the better of the Mautofied community and play by the rules.. THANKS MAUTOFIED!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:08 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

your welcome!! Rules are rules buddy. I expect EVRYONE to follow them and you are not an exceptition.   BTW, it wasnt a threat. It's a rule.

Ah, and I (nor anyone else) asked you your opinion on how to run Mautofied. We know and have been very successful for over 5 years. THANK YOU!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:41 pm 

[QUOTE=ENIGMA] your welcome!! Rules are rules buddy. I expect EVRYONE to follow them and you are not an exceptition.   BTW, it wasnt a threat. It's a rule.

Ah, and I (nor anyone else) asked you your opinion on how to run Mautofied. We know and have been very successful for over 5 years. THANK YOU!![/QUOTE]

I understand that I am not an exception for your rules and I apologize for bending them... Thats done and over with like I said before but you keep bringing it up.

Now I'm not trying to tell you how to run things and never was.. I'm sorry if it seemed that way.. But I'm just curious.. Whats the reason that each vehicle is allowed 2 free listings of 250 characters and 2 pictures each and not just 1 listing per vehicle with 500 characters and 4 pictures?.. That would reduce the amount of listings on here that are just information and pictures of interiors and / or whatever else that has to do with a different listing seprate from what your looking at.. Do you catch what I'm talking about..

I see and understand that Mautofied has been successful for over 5 years and I'm greatful for the service it provides.. I'm sorry for getting into the $$ aspect of the site.. It's really not any of my business.. I know you guys must be doing something right if you've made it this far and all of the recent updates (which I dig the updates by the way) So I apologize.. That was out of line in my part..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:46 am 

it still is an everyday thing for this guy   
layinbody302

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:18 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

this was exactly what i had as a topic in the brawl room arguing with adminstators you can never win but he did apolgoze at the end

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:30 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Everything is cool.....

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:28 pm 

It's all good

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:16 pm 

WOW WHAT DO YOU KNOW NEW DAY NEW LISTING FOR layinbody302

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:11 pm 

Theres a lot of people triple listing or more.... But whatever.

I only have one listing per vehicle my self, and only have 2 vehicles.

I think the bases of the "purchased ads" is this.

How many people on this site, are "just seeing what I can get". You submit your offer, and they never respond. Its almost like they are showing their friends "hey, look what I could probably get if I wanted".

Other people on here, are just trying to trade their vehicles. And since there is no money back if your vehicle doesn't get traded/sold, they don't want to waste their money on it.

Then you have those who are just wanting to get rid of their vehicles for cash or a serious trade. So they buy an ad that will feature their vehicle for everyone to see. Thus for making it more likely to be sold, in a reasonable amount of time.

Just my theory.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2