Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: why does my account keep getting locked !! :/ heres the copy
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:13 pm 

Here is how this works. Several times a week I pick a day and go through EVERY single ad that was posted for that day. I look at each ad and determine if it has EVER been removed and re-posted before it expired or if there is more than 1 FREE ad for this particular vehicle at a time. With the admin tools I have at my disposal, this process only takes 5 to 10 seconds per ad if there is no violation of the Listing Agreement. If there is a violation here is what happens. I lock the listing with a warning for you to see. I then make a note in your profile that you have violated the Listing Agreement along with the date that you were warned. If you get caught in another one of my "sweeps" and you have been warned already then your account gets locked. Every time I go through a days worth of listings I send out at least 20 warnings and I lock 2 or 3 accounts. Is my system perfect? No, but is a lot easier than checking each and every listing before it is allowed to be published. You broke the rules, you got caught, you were warned, and you chose to break the rules again after you were warned. If you go to the Forum and copy & paste this message into the "Brawl Room" area with the title "My Account Got Locked" I will unlock your account. Hopefully others will see this message on there and not break the rules too

i havent over posted or broken the rules to my knowledge if i am please let me know, also i cant get on the mautofied website from my computer only from friends has my computer also been blocked from it?

Post subject: Re: why does my account keep getting locked !! :/ heres the copy
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:45 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Could you please tell me how many times it takes before you get the message that you are not allowed to have more than 1 picture (view) of your vehicle on your listing unless you purchase extra pictures? Last time I checked you had 4 listings that have been locked for this reason. I unlocked your account for you but I am telling you right now, any more of this game playing will get you locked & banned permanently from Mautofied. Trust me when I tell you it's not luck that I can spot your HTML code in the listing description of your ad. When you remove the code in your current locked listing let me know by emailing me at Patrick@mautofied.com or send a message to the Help Desk so I can unlock the ad. Don't try to remove the ad and re-post it. Play by our rules or find somewhere else to play.

Here's a hint: If you want extra pictures for your ad without paying, create a page at one of the many image hosting websites out there and post a link in the "Web Link" box below the Listing Description.

Patrick@Mautofied.com
Site Administrator
Mautofied Inc.
(714) 982-2051

Post subject: Re: why does my account keep getting locked !! :/ heres the copy
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:24 pm 

ohhhh im sorry, someone else was in control of my account for me on editing and i just checked for the offers so i will change my passwordand then i need to take the code that makes the pictures come up on my profile?

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]