Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: account got locked...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:10 pm 

Here is how this works. Several times a week I pick a day and go through EVERY single ad that was posted for that day. I look at each ad and determine if it has EVER been removed and re-posted before it expired or if there is more than 1 FREE ad for this particular vehicle at a time. With the admin tools I have at my disposal, this process only takes 5 to 10 seconds per ad if there is no violation of the Listing Agreement. If there is a violation here is what happens. I lock the listing with a warning for you to see. I then make a note in your profile that you have violated the Listing Agreement along with the date that you were warned. If you get caught in another one of my "sweeps" and you have been warned already then your account gets locked. Every time I go through a days worth of listings I send out at least 20 warnings and I lock 2 or 3 accounts. Is my system perfect? No, but is a lot easier than checking each and every listing before it is allowed to be published. You broke the rules, you got caught, you were warned, and you chose to break the rules again after you were warned. If you go to the Forum and copy & paste this message into the "Brawl Room" area with the title "My Account Got Locked" I will unlock your account. Hopefully others will see this message on there and not break the rules too

Post subject: Re: account got locked...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:23 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Check your email.

Patrick@Mautofied.com
Site Administrator
Mautofied Inc.
(714) 982-2051

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]