Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Common sense???
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:21 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

No, its a different car. One has 5 spoke wheels, the other six, the 2012 he has listed has the larger front lips, while the other has a chrome strip at the bottom front. They are completely different cars. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:25 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I'm not here to bash anyone, but simply point out that if you do something "sketchy" such as posting pics of diff cars and claiming them to be the same car, it can haunt you forever here, let alone hurt your chances of selling anything. Whenever something just does not seem right, I just walk away. That's just me though.

Bass just needs to clarify what the deal is, and probably go out in the driveway and take an actual pic of the car instead of a dealership picture. Just sayin'.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:39 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

I am in agreement, post the real car, ( IF you have it ) Thats a intentional misadvertisement, in other words FRAUD. Last I checked which still was a felony offense, and if you "ACCEPTED" their offer, they come and see that its not the car posted.. ouch... ( Which on a side note, i am shocked it hasnt happened here yet. )

Which kinda makes me wonder if the bike is yours, might be why you havent sold it, just saying.
Also about that comment about being broke, most of us on here work our asses off to buy the things we want, we dont have mommy and daddy to give us everything. Because the rest of us know what a honest days work is.

Just because we dont own a over-rated pos like a Benz dont mean crap kid. Further more if that was a 50k car you over paid :lol: :? :roll:

Oh and I would rather own that G35

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3