Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Really?
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:29 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Am I the only one who has noticed the... Whats the nice way.... "OVER INFLATED" egos, Sorry prices? Its sad cause 2 yrs ago this place was great, people trying to work wiith each other on deal, prices pretty decent. Now it seems people are getting stupid, 10 grand for a 89 240sx with over 100k miles. I understand the need to make a little profit but not from a car like that. Craigslist is bad but not like this, cars with no title $6000, wrecked 5 to 10, Not running 5 to 15 ( depending on the yr ) Heck for those prices you could go and buy one from the show room.

But you gotta love these people, " Well its a mustang, or Camaro its been freshly painted, new hood blah blah blah, I need $9000" Really? Lets see why would anyone pay 9k for a car or truck that books for 3000? A loan officer wont go over what it books for, common sense people. Just do your research these Aftermarket parts arent that expensive. Before some one brings up " Well its the economy. " guess what go look at your 10k listing, thats why the economy is the way it is.

Ok I am done venting now, hopefully Mautofied will return to its former self and soon.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]