Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: SWISHERSWEETS IS AN IDIOT
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:37 pm 

I have heard to many people complain about people offering pure junk for their nice ride. I found this guy who makes mautofied suck. A few years back I could get a even trade no problem. Nowadays this site is full of kids. Someone must have told them That they could get double for their cars if they place them on mautofied. I am so sick of them. This guy swishersweets is the worst offender. I clearly state on my ad not to offer junk yet he does it anyway. I just paid 2 grand for my paint and this idiot offers me his 96 Jetta that is rusty and not worth as much as my paint. The last 5 cars I traded were on craigslist, not here. Hopefully this site shapes up, lots of old members are shipping out.

Post subject: Re: SWISHERSWEETS IS AN IDIOT
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:17 pm 

yeah I agree with alot of what your saying, there are some full blown idiots on here, that is for sure. there is also people on here that put their ride on and have no intention of selling or trading, they just, idk what they are doing. they just let the ad run til it expires I guess

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:37 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

No, the best is when people complain on the front page when they are clearly breaking the rules by having more than one add for the same vehicle ........................

2shaw2

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:07 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I have a couple things to say.

1st, I did notice the violation and took care of it.

2nd, I moved this topic to the Brawl Room where it belongs (off the front page).

3rd, We here at Mautofied have noticed a trend lately with some people who either out of Naivety [ (or naïvety, naïveté, etc.), the state of being naive—having or showing a lack of experience, understanding or sophistication], or just plain trying to start trouble with other members. That's why we have implemented the Block User feature. Any time someone sends you an offer or message that you find offensive, simply click that link next to their name and ***<poof>***, they are gone. Never to be seen or heard from again. And that pesky little offer they left on your listing? That's gone too! Talk about problem solved!

Patrick@Mautofied.com
Site Administrator
Mautofied Inc.
(714) 982-2051

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]