Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: I think the glory days of Mautofied over
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:14 am 

Don't get me wrong, I love this site. In the sites early days I would find great trades. Now a days things are not as good as they were. I remember when you could trade your car off for something just as nice or nicer. Now all I see is dumb asses sending offers. People have no problem offering a 2500 vehicle with 250;000 miles for a vehicle worth 8 grand. Its like they went on craigslist and bought a cheap vehicle in hopes of trading it off for one worth triple. Over the past year I have had nothing but crap offers from idiots. I found it easier to use craigslistwhen selling or trading a car, much faster and free. I know not everyone feels this way. This is just my 2 cents.

Post subject: Re: I think the glory days of Mautofied over
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:23 am 

I agree

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:13 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I'd have to agree, site really went to $hit over the last couple years. Alot of dreamers and people that really have no clue what something is worth in the " Real " world. Over pricing to hope for a better trade is one thing, but stupidity is different. Plus the " not a chance in hell " offers and the lack of honest people that will follow through on a deal pisses you off ! Don't get me wrong, I have met alot of cool, honest people from here, but getting harder to find new ones lately.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:37 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I have only been here on here for a couple years. At first, the site was great! But it seem to have started going down hill about the Middle-End of last year and all this year for me. Its as bad as Craigslist..... lol

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:48 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

What do you consider is worth 8 grand anymore? Thats the issue SOME people think I have all these parts and that part and my car which is worth 2000 is now worth 10. I went to the OKI auction ( dealer auction ) in CINCI. and cars that were modded, boosted, lowered, slamed werent selling past 1500 example. 2000 civic. 60k miles. TW, 18"s, lowered, body drop, custom system, touch dvd, custom paint, engine mods blah blah. 1200 bucks.. a 2000 Camaro Z28 less than 80k 6sp TTtops all the options perfect condition 800 bucks... Some wouldn't even sell. So I mean hell if you know a dealer you might as well go to one of their auctions. I love mautofied but when people want 5000 for a 89 240sx that has 200k on it thats been ragged out. Theres no use in wasting time, and dont get me started with people who tell you "Yours is worthless than mine" especially when THEY dont even have a title. It basicly comes down to greed, all of these kiddies think cause they put a little money into their import that makes it worth more, So they ask god awful prices.. So yea it doesnt matter if you paint your car change the motor etc etc guess what your car is still only worth what it books. And now a days thats the bottom dollar amount.. And if you want to stop those offers put a amount instead of $1 possible trade.. And be more easy on calling other peoples rides junk. What may be junk to you might not be to them especially if they put their time into it to try to make it look like something.. like this here http://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/1993/For ... -GT/Values 8000 invested in a car that only retails for $4,762

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]