Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: PLEASE READ!!!! WATCH OUT!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:23 am 

There is a guy on here that that has a 02 Lexus Is300 for sale...here is the link...(http://www.mautofied.com/2002-Lexus---i ... 100457692/)....His user name is...(tegi09)....I just want to post this to warn everyone about him....I made him an offer with my 02 civic si...he texted me shortly after very interested in my car....so we decided a day to meet up so he could look at my car although i did tell him that i did not have the title at the moment cause i had misplaced it....He said that, that was fine so i meet up with him and he acted as if he loved my car and had to have it....so me be the trusting guy that i am we wrote up a paper saying that we would trade cars and when i found my title id come back and do the transfer had a witness sign it and everything...well when i did find my title i finally got ahold of him after a few days of tring...i met up with him and all of a sudden he could not trade cause the lexus has got a lien on it that he failed to mention before but acted as if he still wanted my car so i told him id come back down on a monday cause this was on a sat and i would go to the bank with him to see what we could work out...he acted as if that was fine...well sunday night he called me and told me that he had talked to his loan officer and that they could transfer the lien of the lexus to the civic, So i drove down there to go to a normal title transfer and when i walked in he had the cops and his Grandpaw( Which use to be mayor of the run down town) and told me that if i didnt give the car back i was going to jail for grand theft and note this was all together about a 2 week process so everyone knew we traded its just in their lil small town they think they can get away with murder cause papaw use to be mayor....And come to find out he has done this before to a member on here from South Carolina that owned the lexus before....so if you have any thought of wanting this car.....DON'T DO IT!!!!!

Post subject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!! WATCH OUT!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:09 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

I think mautofied should step in ban his azz what a punk azz bitch he is but remember that shit will come back on him ive had a person do the same

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:45 am 

Wow that shit isn't right but karma is a bitch it will bite him in the ass soon enough..Yea ive been threw similar on hear, there are several shady people trying to do deals on here..Hope next offer goes smooth for you..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:38 pm 

you didnt think it was a little weird a guy asking 10k for his car was willing to trade for a car listed at 5500?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:46 pm 

So did you get the civic back

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:37 pm 

masonb5 wrote:
you didnt think it was a little weird a guy asking 10k for his car was willing to trade for a car listed at 5500?

No cause people preice shit high on here and belive me that car was not worth 10k

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:14 pm 

There goes the pricing issue again. People dont even know what to think with the prices some people put on their shit, and specially on outta state deals. I think if places like ebay and paypal find ways to make ppl accountable for their dirty deals.mautofied can do the same..like request and verify peoples personal info in case of a scam so proper authorities have something to go off. Sorry about your situation bro ill make sure to pass the word. Every little helps when it comes to scammers

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:37 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

another one of "those" threads. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:43 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

250fman wrote:
There is a guy on here that that has a 02 Lexus Is300 for sale...here is the link...(http://www.mautofied.com/2002-Lexus---i ... 100457692/)....His user name is...(tegi09)....I just want to post this to warn everyone about him....I made him an offer with my 02 civic si...he texted me shortly after very interested in my car....so we decided a day to meet up so he could look at my car although i did tell him that i did not have the title at the moment cause i had misplaced it....He said that, that was fine so i meet up with him and he acted as if he loved my car and had to have it....so me be the trusting guy that i am we wrote up a paper saying that we would trade cars and when i found my title id come back and do the transfer had a witness sign it and everything...well when i did find my title i finally got ahold of him after a few days of tring...i met up with him and all of a sudden he could not trade cause the lexus has got a lien on it that he failed to mention before but acted as if he still wanted my car so i told him id come back down on a monday cause this was on a sat and i would go to the bank with him to see what we could work out...he acted as if that was fine...well sunday night he called me and told me that he had talked to his loan officer and that they could transfer the lien of the lexus to the civic, So i drove down there to go to a normal title transfer and when i walked in he had the cops and his Grandpaw( Which use to be mayor of the run down town) and told me that if i didnt give the car back i was going to jail for grand theft and note this was all together about a 2 week process so everyone knew we traded its just in their lil small town they think they can get away with murder cause papaw use to be mayor....And come to find out he has done this before to a member on here from South Carolina that owned the lexus before....so if you have any thought of wanting this car.....DON'T DO IT!!!!!

Cool story bra !!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: (didn't read ) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]