Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: hello
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:14 pm 

hey dont know where i need to post these at we got a car off of here from a guy that roll back the miles in middlesboro and had lots of problem just watch what u get his name on account said bill but we bought car from lewis white and it wasnt him i found a pic of that guy and car online we bought it from a dad and son thanks for reading these

Post subject: Re: hello
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:46 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Posting without LINKS or PICTURES is worthless......at least learn how to "FORUM" before calling people out.

well got to give it to you this much........you got past the registration page. now lets try posting links and pictures? good lil Downie™!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:30 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

...or blurring the whole entire statement into one long sentance fragment.

They are called periods, commas, capitol letters......you know, those things that help people READ what you're writing.

I don't really know what to make out of the whole statement. Something about "bill" and "lewis white"????? :?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:07 pm 

I feel dumber after reading that... :cry:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:01 pm 

fastcar40

[ Add friend | Add foe ]
Last visited: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:45 am
Total posts: 1
[0.01% of all posts / 0.09 posts per day]
Search user’s posts
Most active forum: Brawl Room
[ 1 Post / 100.00% of user’s posts ]
Most active topic: hello
[ 1 Post / 100.00% of user’s posts ]

this guy just joined and only posted one time.
i think this needs removed . you can clearly see this is some kid or someone goofing off.
he has no idea what he is talking about. :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:26 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

El oh El.......sometimes i feel guilty poking fun at those kids riding the short yellow bus.

i said SOMETIMES only!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:34 pm 

I'm not a kid. I'm 31 years old and i'm a girl and if u dont understand what i wrote u dumb . Me and my boyfriend bought a car from a guy off these site when we went to put in our name we was told the miles was not the same as the car. The car had 100,000 more on the title they roll the number back. I was just letting people know the guys name is bill on this site he has other cars on the site from middlesboro ky but the name on title was lewis white. i just want to know if anyone else had problem thanks

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:16 pm 

did you not look at the title when you bought it?
to see what the miles where. if not that was your fault.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:41 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

fastcar40 wrote:
u dumb

So easy a cave "woman" can do it!

So what you are saying is that when you looked at the title, it said (example) 150,000 miles, and yet the car showed (again, example only) only 50,000. Did they say anything about swapping out a gauge cluster? It really does not matter what is on the odometer, only on the title. People swap out gauge clusters all the time, wether it's because of a problem with the cluster, or sometimes an upgrade to a better gauge combo. Sometimes they even do it with an engine swap so the miles go with an engine being installed. Rolling back odometers is illegal, however, if it's not tried to pass off on a title or bill of sale, it really still does not matter.
As far as this "bill" you mentioned, and his other cars on here, find them, post some links, and that's about all you can do to give any heads up to any prospective buyers, or atleast something they can look into if they seriously want to purchase any of them. Otherwise, you're really not giving any specific information about "bill".

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:01 pm 

yotaforce wrote:
fastcar40 wrote:
u dumb

So easy a cave "woman" can do it!

So what you are saying is that when you looked at the title, it said (example) 150,000 miles, and yet the car showed (again, example only) only 50,000. Did they say anything about swapping out a gauge cluster? It really does not matter what is on the odometer, only on the title. People swap out gauge clusters all the time, wether it's because of a problem with the cluster, or sometimes an upgrade to a better gauge combo. Sometimes they even do it with an engine swap so the miles go with an engine being installed. Rolling back odometers is illegal, however, if it's not tried to pass off on a title or bill of sale, it really still does not matter.
As far as this "bill" you mentioned, and his other cars on here, find them, post some links, and that's about all you can do to give any heads up to any prospective buyers, or atleast something they can look into if they seriously want to purchase any of them. Otherwise, you're really not giving any specific information about "bill".

or is it "lewis white"

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next