Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 10   [ 93 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: whats happen to mautofied
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:21 pm 

Just to let you guys know I'm 17 years old and on this website. I've delt with plenty of grown men on this website that can't hold up there end of the deal so its not just kids. Ill admit its annoying when kids get on here and its mommy or daddys ride. However I'm on here and my truck is my truck. i payed for it by myself with money from my own job and done everything on it with my own money. If i want to do a trade obviously i still have to ask them to go with me but if i want to do something with it they know that its mine and they let me do it. Im all for the paying fee, it will keep the people that are motivated to trade and sell around and get rid of the people that think of this as a joke. just thought id throw my two cents out there and say that not all kids are the same

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:38 pm 

I agree, something should be done!! I've been on this site for a long time
And this last car I sold was one of the hardest to sell, because of all the b.s I had to put up with while it was on here!! I mean it got to the point I didnt even want to check the offers people were sending me, beacause 90% of them were fake!! But all in all still a great site, just needs a tune up lol!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:53 am 

this is to fmlax10......you double posted a free ad....the second most frequent thread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:23 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

from what i gather. the staff here at Mautofied is working on a system to circumvent a lot of the problems plaguing this site. with that said, just take the good with the bad.

Thats why its a good idea to do trades only within at a maximum 1hr distance from where you live. any further would just be asking for trouble. granted people will offer trades for something and when it comes down to the zero hour they either change their minds or throw a wrench in the plan...that just comes with the territory. We can bitch and complain about it..but in the end its all part of the trading game. just one of those necessary evils we have to deal with.

There has been plenty of threads with this topic. its pretty much a redundant posting now. best thing to do is call em out in the Brawl Room. this way they will have a chance to explain themselves and if they are at fault, people would know not to deal with that person.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:32 am 

shopro5.. if u actually looked at them u would relize i didnt. there listings for to totally different bikes with the same picture because it was the only one i had. thanks :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:11 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Yada yada yada. Same old thing. Someone offers a trade, recieves an offer, goes to meet, noone shows, didn't trade, traded but didn't like it, someone didn't respond to a trade offer, yada yada.

I think everyone needs to learn to pick your battles. Prioritize.
I think I have sent a hundred trade offers and noone EVER writes back to say anything. Is it a big deal? Not really. I take it as a no. Sure, I will respond to every question or offer I recieve just because it's polite. Do I get so worked up about it that I go to the brawl room and start venting about it? No. I get over it. Move on.

If you should get ripped off by someone on here, or someone starts lying about you, then sure, let everyone else know who to look out for. But all of this nit-picky little crap? Just let it go and realize the world we live in (and alot of people in it) are all screwed up.

Do we have to keep up these threads?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:07 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

:D yes we do , its interesting to see other peoples comments

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:48 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

All I ever see on this type of subject is alot of "wah wah wah". It's like kindergarten all over again.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:36 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

well here is a easy fix for you then..dont effin read it. this is made for people to VENT or express how they feel, and maybe throw some good idea's out, NOT to just specifically entertain you (yotaforce) :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:29 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

jdmcivic2010 wrote:
well here is a easy fix for you then..dont effin read it. this is made for people to VENT or express how they feel, and maybe throw some good idea's out, NOT to just specifically entertain you (yotaforce) :roll:

Here, I'll try it..... (read in a whiney tone of voice)"I sent this person an offer and they said yes, but then they stopped responding to my messages....WHAT HAPPENED? They said they would trade, but now I'm thinking they changed their mind and it hurt my FEELINGS....Dog gon-it! I really wanted a turbo diesel. WAH WAH WAH." :lol:
Nope. Didn't make me feel any different about it.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 10   [ 93 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next