Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: whats happen to mautofied
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:32 pm 

hell go ahead this forum was started to vent about users like you

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:20 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I bet you go to the store and complain about the price of milk don't you. "That's too much. I should be able to buy that cheaper. Why is life so expensive? Wahwahwah." Lol

Go buy yourself a cow. Lol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:00 pm 

I'm not going to lie, I am guilty myself of slinging trade offers on vehicles I think are nice. BUT in return I get attention to my ad of people that sent trade offers on the other persons listing I sent an offer on and they want to trade me. Does not mean im some punk kid and have to ask my parents if I can trade or not. But I have backed out of deals because I jump the gun and get excited but after I think about it I realize it is not a practical vehicle for me to travel in winter weather with. Just for the record do not start beating on the price of my jeep I threw a price tag on it. If you want to beat it up with NADA and KBB prices go for it if thats what gets you off. When its all said and done nobody honestly gives two shits about what you think about there ad.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:24 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Kyle.Smith wrote:
I'm not going to lie, I am guilty myself of slinging trade offers on vehicles I think are nice. BUT in return I get attention to my ad of people that sent trade offers on the other persons listing I sent an offer on and they want to trade me. Does not mean im some punk kid and have to ask my parents if I can trade or not. But I have backed out of deals because I jump the gun and get excited but after I think about it I realize it is not a practical vehicle for me to travel in winter weather with. Just for the record do not start beating on the price of my jeep I threw a price tag on it. If you want to beat it up with NADA and KBB prices go for it if thats what gets you off. When its all said and done nobody honestly gives two shits about what you think about there ad.

^^^^Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:04 am 

it seems we have another irresponsible user chiming in

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:38 pm 

Lol double face palm I wish the responsible people would stop chiming in so the irresponsible ones could have fun geesh lol you must not be use to car forums are you?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:13 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I spent three days haggling with a guy over my truck. Finally we worked out a sale price...he then told me he had to ask his dad for the money....wtf. Another time i had a bagged truck and this kid brought his dad with him. Who clearly had no use for anything bagged. "look at dem flashy rims. Whodda gone and do'd that to a purfuctly good pickemup truck." His words exactly. If it starts bothering you. Do like I did and take a vacation from Mautofied because as long as there are retards in the world, there will be retard on Mautofied!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:51 pm 

There's a little pussy on here name OS jonjon2 I seen him get bitch slapped beside his truck in biloxi by a 100 pound dude an he hit ground like bitch an called cops anyway everyone tlks shit bout kids on here bit Wat about the grown men that ate bitches an internet hard asses he sent me a message about my truck whrn he knows nothing about it just cause ur mommy raises u a bitch an paid for your truck dont mean everyone elses mom did so if u wana be a man u should think about the time u got bitch slapped at scraping ha jonjon2 u pussy I wish u seen me in person ud have call cops again u little bitch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:26 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

highrider69 wrote:
There's a little pussy on here name OS jonjon2 I seen him get bitch slapped beside his truck in biloxi by a 100 pound dude an he hit ground like bitch an called cops anyway everyone tlks shit bout kids on here bit Wat about the grown men that ate bitches an internet hard asses he sent me a message about my truck whrn he knows nothing about it just cause ur mommy raises u a bitch an paid for your truck dont mean everyone elses mom did so if u wana be a man u should think about the time u got bitch slapped at scraping ha jonjon2 u pussy I wish u seen me in person ud have call cops again u little bitch

WTF?

I am amazed by our educational system these days. America will be a third world country in no time flat with this kind of intelect (or lack thereof). Lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:27 pm 

highrider69 wrote:

E-Gangstaaaaaaaa 2011 be on the lookout jonjon2..Yeaaaaaaa

Attachments:
Bwaaahhh.jpg
Bwaaahhh.jpg [ 38.65 KiB | Viewed 21454 times ]

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 6 of 10   [ 93 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next