Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 8 of 10   [ 93 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: whats happen to mautofied
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:13 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

this thread might hit the 10 pages mark! now lets see how many more "noobs" we can bait into posting in here!

../TrollBait ON

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:13 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I bet when people from other parts of the world get on here, they think that Americans must be the dumbest people on earth. Like hill-billies or something.
Maybe that would explain the nonsense spam we get here on the forums. They think it's like our native language or something. Lol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

yotaforce wrote:
I bet when people from other parts of the world get on here, they think that Americans must be the dumbest people on earth. Like hill-billies or something.
Maybe that would explain the nonsense spam we get here on the forums. They think it's like our native language or something. Lol

i linked this thread to my buddies from Australia. Their exact words were "hey m8, you got more dumb shits in America than we got (Abo's) here..wtf? some of the post dont even make sense"

FYI: Abo is short for the word Aborigines. The Indigenous Australians.(kinda like our american indians..not the 711, dot on forehead indians...but the "drink fire water indians, kill George Custer kind of indians"

ABO's

Our version of ABO's

ok world geography lesson is now over...moving along..

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:24 pm 

I hate when grown men don't have life an been made fun of all through school so they tlk crap on interbet an when people act like tgey know what you have in truck just for all u fuckin fags that think ii got truck cheap its got more money in it tgan all your little new rides that dobt have shit done but just for your info we put a new crate motor built at uti in Houston tci tranny an we redone air ride and interior so next time u tlk make sure you know what your talkin about

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:59 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

highrider69 wrote:
I hate when grown men don't have life an been made fun of all through school so they tlk crap on interbet an when people act like tgey know what you have in truck just for all u fuckin fags that think ii got truck cheap its got more money in it tgan all your little new rides that dobt have shit done but just for your info we put a new crate motor built at uti in Houston tci tranny an we redone air ride and interior so next time u tlk make sure you know what your talkin about

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:50 pm 

*Noob.*

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:27 pm 

could someone please tell me whats up with the newbie thing ive been using mautofied since 2008???? and it still says newbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:54 pm 

I think it goes off your post count but not sure

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:17 pm 

Just a ranking system based on posts. It'll change at like 100 posts, 250 posts, etc.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:51 pm 

damn so thats all you have to so is post dumbass shit to be come a veteran that explains alot

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 8 of 10   [ 93 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next