Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 10   [ 93 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: whats happen to mautofied
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:27 pm 

sorry to bitch or raise hell about this site because it used to be a great thing for me.... i have traded or sold 7 different cars and trucks thanks to mautofied but here recently it seems that there are alot of people posting trade offers just to see there listings picture.... or am i the only one having problems with this.... and also how mays kids on the site have to get there parents permission before making a deal???? i think there should be a special section for those people anybody agree ???? any feed back will be greatly appreciated....either way

Post subject: Re: whats happen to mautofied
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am 

i just went through the same shit! i put off one trade to get a chevy i wanted to just hear this kid say his momma want let him do it! dont waste my fucking time then!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:33 am 

I know what will fix it...We all pay a member fee or pay for a ad..Or we live with it for free....just saying..I like the site enough and trade on it enough to pay..I do both free and Premium ads...Just my 2 cents

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:52 pm 

i really think that we should pay a member fee it would then show who was really about business and who is 16 years old

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:34 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I think it would help ALOT, if the Free AD's were only the Title and Description (No Pictures), and only last for 7-10 Days. Then, if the Seller wanted to, maybe add a Picture and Extend the AD for 30 Days for $1 with the ability to ADD more Pics for $.50 each, like it is now. That would cut down some of the bullsh*ters. Just my 2cents.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:54 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

:D :D im all for paying a member fee, it will keep the (kids ) that post there car they cant trade cause they really dont own it, and when u offer someone or recieve a offer , it will be a legit one, not just some kid up late at night looking at your pic and not reading the add just submiting a offer cause he likes your wheels or the wiper blades u put on it :lol: just my 2 cents,,ALL FOR THE MEMBER FEE 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:07 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Only thing about a Member Fee is, nobody is gonna Pay to look at cars to buy. There is to many other ways to do it for Free. Im certainly not gonna pay a Member Fee then also Pay to post my vehicle For Sale. To me, that is kinda like double Dipping, lol.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:14 pm 

Not saying pay both..one or the other....its a thought cause this is the most frequent thread on here
If you dont want to pay.. then the b.s. comes with the cost of free

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:19 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

:lol: yea i see your point there, but something has to give with all the kids that post but never commit or (cant) cause the car they drive is either owned by mommy and daddy or the bank, and waste's other people's time with something the just cant do, or ive had some that talk a big game till it comes time and then its like they drop off the face off the earth to never here from again :evil: . it seems to be getting worse every month or is it just me??

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:39 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Yeah, it is getting worse.

EDIT:
After I thought about it... The Paid Membership would most likely be the way to go, if they were gonna change. That would stop the Spam and those Scam Messages also.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 10   [ 93 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next