Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Not sure whats going on here.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:14 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Hey all, I havent been on here in a while due to computer problems but thats besides the point.
I was skimming the internet on google and came across this website...........http://cars.oodle.com/1987-nissan-hardbody/
Now I noticed my truck was for sale on this website which I did not post on, Ive never heard of it. I know it mentions mautofied on there but I dont really like it a whole lot due to the fact no one had my permission unless it was in fine print somewhere Im missing. But thought you others should take a gander and see if your ride is on here as well. Maybe someone could shed some light on the subject.

Post subject: Re: Not sure whats going on here.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:44 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

When you place a listing on Mautofied.com whether it be a Parts listing or a Vehicle listing, we send all listings safely throughout the web to increase the number of potential offers a seller gets. All the seller's information is still kept securely and just the basic listing information and pictures are released. The businesses we work with are some of the top web businesses in the world and are extremely safe for our members. On the "Place Ad" page after you select a "Vehicle" listing or a "Parts" listing, if you look to the right side of the page you will see an info box that contains this information below.

Active Users & Listings Stats
Listings: 18,541
Accounts: 169,118

Listing Syndication
When you place a listing with Mautofied.com your listing is also viewed on the sites listed below:
• Aol autos
• Cardomain.com
• myspace.com
• overstock.com
• Oodle.com
• vast.com

Patrick@Mautofied.com
Site Administrator
Mautofied Inc.
(714) 982-2051

Post subject: Re: Not sure whats going on here.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:01 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I see, makes cents. Kinda catches you off guard a little when you visit a strange website and see your ad on it. lol.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]